Chapter 7

'we're so sorry estee for his umm yk' mia said opening the door letting ray and y/n carry a drunk fuckshit side by side.

'naah its all good. Thank you for coming yall.' She said smiling shutting the door.

As they reached the car it was rays turn to drive. Fuckshit in the back with his head on his sisters shoulder and y/n in the passenger seat. She had her head on the cold window thinking about him.

Even though he was a little annoying smartass she still found cute. But his attitude made her think they would never hit it off.

The sound of buzzing in her pockets made her snap out of her thoughts. Probably mom. Until it kept going off. She checked her phone to see someone she thought she'd never talk to again after tonight.

Unknown number
Hey its benny this my new number.

Unknown number
Im glad i got see you tonight

Unknown number
If you wanna go out sometime just hit me up.

not his baseball playing ass again. Y/n didn't know whether to ignore it forever or just reply. She did kinda miss him though and want to catch up on things lately. Ugh whatever it would at least try to get her mind off ruben.

Y/n
Oh heyy. Yes sure is tomorrow good.

Benny
Yeh say less. I'll be outside yours at 7.30.
_____________________________________

As y/n opened the door to her home.she was about to go to her bedroom until she heard loud snores on the couch. Her 3 sibling and her mother all cuddled up on each other. Y/n had hope. Maybe this time her mom was going to change for the better. She went up to her mother and kissed her forehead making her wakeup.

'How was the party' she said with tired eyes and a smile.

'It was good mama. I'll tell you the rest tomorrow go back to sleep.' She said running her fingers through her hair now going to her room.

Morning

As y/n woke up and got downstairs. It was unusually quiet. Which made her worry. Until her phone rang.

'Hey y/n i know your worried right now but me and the kids are going to your aunt paulas house shes sick and i didn't want to wake you up my angel. We'll be back in two days.'

'Oh why didnt you tell me' she said confused

'It came up this morning my love. I left some money on the table. Please take care of the house we will see you later. Byeee.'

I mean at least she had the house to herself. She texted mia to come over so she could have a little company.

'Your going on a date with your childhood ex omgg when' mia said sitting on her friends bed.

'Chill its not a date we're just catching up with each other.' Y/n said simply

'Yeh gna be catching up with each other's bodi-.'

'Mia shut up' y/n said giggling

7.30

'Ok he's outside act cool' mia said excitedly

'I am cool' y/n said giggling

'Gosh you look beautiful'

'Well thank youu i gotta go now stay here till i come back and roll a j for me bae' y/n said going downstairs

'OK!!' mia shouted from upstairs.

'Well hellooo y/n' benny said with his window rolled down.

'Hello benny. Since when did you drive' she said getting into the car.

'My brother taught me'

The drive was good the silences weren't awkward surprisingly. There destination shocked y/n the diner the 2 used to go to when they dated.

'Aaaa i see what ur doing' y/n said with a smirk

As they entered they ordered their food and y/n started the conversation with

'So what were you up to after we broke up'

'Oh..umm i continued baseball i guess i heard you still do skating did that give you anymore injuries'

'Yes it did actually, lots. Gashes as well. On my elbows,kness even below my boob' she said giggling

he laughed but then stopped and looked at her

'What. Have i got ketchup on my face or sum'

Benny laughed and said

'No. I just missed you'

'I missed you two benn-'

'FUUCKSHIIT Y/NS GOT HOES NOW'

That made her heart drop to her ass

Fuckshit shoved y/n closer to the end and sat next to her arms around her eating her fries

'Yeh ruben aint gonna be happy to see this' he said smirking

'Wait wha-.'

'Ayo fuckshit' said a familiar voice y/n didn't want to hear. Ruben. With fourthgrade and ray behind him. And a little boy shes never seen in her life.

As ruben saw the scene his face changed.

'Ayo ruby come join us.' Fuckshit said signaling him

'Umm nah i just umm you know wanted to use the bathroom' he said rushing to the mens restroom.

'Aww y/n you got him in his feels' he said with this face☹️

'FUCK OFF FUCKSHIT' you shouted causing everyone too turn

He put his hands up and slowly went out the diner.

'When i get home imma kill that nigga' mia said smoking her blunt looking at the wall thinking about all the ways she could get away with murder. After what y/n told i don't think she could ever forgive her brother.

'Naah mia its cool. It was just awkward you know. How benny was looking at me how ruben walked in how i caused a mother fuckin scene. Too much'