part 1

George's pov

I sit down in class like normally and the bell rings, everyone begins rushing in to the class.

"Alright, today we're switching things up today, we are moving desks around and you will be seated with a partner" I sigh and the class groans and boos at the teacher.

"Right I will have two boys to help me organize the desks then you will be placed somewhere, luke and Rick help me, the rest go outside" I get up and walk outside like everyone else.

I'm not really friends with anyone here so I hope it's not someone a totally hate.

But I hate everyone so that's a bummer.

About a couple minutes later the teacher walks out again.

"Ok, I will now tell you the seating arrangements, when your name is called, you and your partner can walk in, and this is for dance classes too"

I forgot my parents sent me to the fancy school where you learn stupid balk dances.

"Sadly there's more boys in the class so two boys will have to be assigned together but that won't matter, if you have a problem with it we can talk later"

the teacher begins to call out the names.

"Clay you will be with a boy" the teacher suddenly says.

He has a girlfriend.

Shame on him.

"Who?" Clay asks, "george" my eyes widen and I glance at clay then at the teacher.

Clay shrugs then walks in the class, "go on george" the teacher says annoyed.

I sigh and follow clay.

Clay picks a seat in the back row which is fine by me.

I sit next to him slowly and hesitantly, although clay doesn't seem to care.

I lean back in the chair and stare at the wall.

I begin to bite my nails, even though they're already chewed down a lot.

Clay pulls out his phone from his pocket and scroll on Instagram, I glance over his shoulder a couple times.

Finally everyone has been seated and the teacher walks in, clay slips his phone away and the teacher begins to talk about random things, but I'm not listening.

"Geore can you answer the question for me?" I hear the teacher say, my eyes quickly flick to the board.

I look over the question, "-16.5" I answer, "you weren't even listening" she says, I shrug, I feel Clays stare.

I glance at him up and down then the teacher begins to talk again.

About half an hour later she hands out sheets of work.

I look over the sheet, shouldn't be to hard.

"Your such a nerd" I hear clay whisper, "you got 5 A+s on the last 5 tests so I could say the same about you" I whisper, ckay stares at me, "How'd you know?" He whispers.

"Teacher told me" I whisper, "whatever" he says, I look at him, he turns to his sheet, i look back at mine and begin to write down the answers.

There's multiple people talking working the questions out together bit me and clay are silent.

I can feel his eyes on me, "your works on the desk by the way" I say not looking up.

"I know" I hear him whisper, "why don't you look at that instead of me?" I say looking at him.

"Because your more appealing then my work paper" he says staring into my eyes, I look into his locking them.

"You know, that's a little distracting and creepy, so maybe you should put your fucking head down and do your fucking work" I whisper in a bitchy tone.

He smirks, he leans in, our faces inches apart, "and what if I don't?" He whispers in a deep voice.

His eyes glance at my lips.

I place my hand on his chest and run it down to his pants, then over his dick, his breath hitches.

I look down at the tent in his pants, "anyways, how's your girlfriend?" I smirk then lean away and pick up my pencil.

I watch as clay holds his hand up, "yes clay?" The teacher asks, "can I go to the bathroom?" I smirk to myself, "yes, don't be long" the teacher answers, clay gets up and walk out of the classroom.