part 10

George's pov

"Can I spoon you?" He asks, "why?" I ask, "because your so cuddly and warm" he says, I smile, he rolls off me and I roll on my side, I feel his arms wrap around me and pulls me towards his body.

I run my finger up and down clays hand.

"You should rub my dick like that" he says, I reach my hand back and slap him in the ass.

"I won't ever let you in my pants again if you be a dick" I say, he giggles and tightens his arms around me.

I feel a soft kiss on my neck, "you have a lot of hickeys" he whispers, "oh I didn't even notice" I say sarcastically, "hey! Don't act all bitchy now, you were moaning my name an hour ago" he says, I laugh a little.

I close my eyes, "How'd you know you were gay?" He whispers after a while.

I turn on my back and look at him, "girls never caught my attention, but I only knew when I started liking this fucking dumbest, we dated for a month then I found put he was fucking about 6 people, so yeah" I say and stare at the ceiling.

"But what's the feeling you felt when you found out?" He whispers, I look at him, "uh well, I just-i just sorta knew that I've never liked girls, when I just kinda found out I guess, it was scary, I was so scared that I would get turned down by everyone, that my family and friends would just leave me" I whisper.

He stares at me, I know he's thinking, "clay you don't have to be gay, there's so many other options, bi, pan, omni, you don't even have to be anything, just be you" I whisper, "I only knew I was gay because I only liked boys, your different to me" I whisper.

"If you want to think about this then I can leave you alone so you can think" I whisper, he shakes his head.

"Don't leave" he whispers, "I enjoy railing you" he smiles then bursts into laughter, I sit up and get out if bed, "I'm so done with you" I laugh, "nuuuuu" he says and grabs my hand still laughing, I laugh as he pulls me back onto the bed.

"Are you graduating this year?" He asks, "yeah, I hope so" I say, "you?" I ask, "hopefully" he whispers.

I lay on top of him and close my eyes as he wraps his arms around my waist.

Soon sleep over takes my body.