part 11

George's pov

I feel someone grab my dick.

I move my leg up and push there hand away, "get up you lazy peice of shit" I hear clay say, "love you too" I groan, I open my eyes and sit up.

I look at clay then over at nick fast asleep in his bed.

I slip my hand in clays pants from under the blanket and run my finger over his dick, his breath hitches, I do that until I feel his dick go hard then pull my hand out and get out of bed, I feel him slip his foot inbetween my legs.

I giggle then quickly walk into the bathroom.

"Nick get the fuck up you lazy pig" I hear clay say, "fuck off you hot asshole" I hear nick groan.

I smile then go to the bathroom.

I come back out then walk to the dorm door, "love youuu" I point the middle finger back at clay and he gasps dramatically.

I laugh and walk out of the dorm room.

I walk to my door down the hall a little to mine and wilburs dorm then open the door to walk into Wilbur and Chloe making out.

I stand in the doorway shocked, they quickly pull away and Wilbur sits on his bed.

"Uhh so this is Chlo-"

"Fuck Wilbur, I know who she is" I say frustrated, "you realize you have a girlfriend?" I say, Chloe sits on my bed, "off" I say.

She gets off and sits next to Wilbur awkwardly.

"Clay had a girlfriend too you realize?" Wilbur stares at me, Chloe looks at me confused.

"Wilbur, I told you I refused to do anything with him unless he broke up with chloe" I say breathing heavily and getting a little anxious, "you still kissed him tho-"

"I wasn't thinking wil, you know that" I say cutting him off.

"Clay cheated on me?" Chloe says, "yeah he did, with little innocent george" Wilbur rolls his eyes.

"Wilbur why are you so mad? I didn't even say anything, I just reminded you you have a girlfriend?" I say, "well I just think it's fucked up how you did that" Wilbur says.

"I know it was but it looks like you wouldn't of even stopped" I whisper.

I hear footsteps, I quickly steo out to look at clay, I push him back a little, "I don't think you should come in" I whisper, I think he sees Chloe and Wilbur already, "oh, fuck" he whispers, I look up at him, "doesn't Wilbur have a girlfriend?" Clay asks, I nod, "I just told him that then he got all mad and told Chloe you cheated on her with me" I whisper.

"Ugh shit, George that's bad" he leans against the wall, "I know" I say, I turn back around and look at them.

"Actually clay, did you see all of George's old scars all over his fucking wrists when he used to cut himself" Wilbur says, "dude shut the fuck up" clay walks behind me, "did you also know he's sick" Wilbur opens my drawer and pulls out my medication, "without this he's just pathetic" Wilbur says.

I feel a tear leave my eye, "he's not pathetic, just because he has some scars and fucking pills doesn't mean he's sick" clay says, "now put them back before the punch your fucking face out of that fucking window" clay says.

"Like you would" Wilbur rolls his eyes, "watch me you fucking selfish asshole" clay walks in the room and punches wilburs straight in the face hard.

Chloe flinchs and so do I knowing that that would of hurt.

I grab clays arm before he can punch Wilbur more and get suspended.

Wilburs nose bleeds and he stares at me and clay, "your fucking crazy" he says to clay, "no, no I'm not, I just love George more then you ever could" clay says.

I walk into the room and grab my pills the Wilbur chucked on my bed, their a lot more empty then they last were, I tear leaves my eye and I look at Wilbur and Chloe, "Wilbur did you take my pills to get fucking high" I say and stare at him.

He says anything, "Wilbur you fucking idiot" I yell and slap him in the face.

I walk into the bathroom with the bottles and take the amount I need to stable myself.

Clay opens the door and walks in.

"I should've of hit him" he whispers, "he deserved it" a tear leaves my eye as I watch clay walk over to me and wrao his arms around my waist, "so you did see the scars?" I whisper.

He nods resting his head on my shoulder, "and you don't care?" I ask, "why would I? I think they're beautiful" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

I smile faintly as another tear leaves my eye.

"Don't cry" he kisses me continously on the cheek, I laugh, "stop kissing me" I smile, he locks my cheek, "ew" I laugh and wipe my cheek, he smiles.

He takes the bottle of my pills and puts them in his pocket, "do you want me to keep them in my room?" He whispers, I nod slowly.

"Ok, I'll get you some clothes to change into" he whispers, "thank you" I say, "only because I love you" he smiles as he let's go of me and walks out of the bathroom.