part 5

George's pov

I walk into class the next day, sitting down at me and clays desk, he's not here yet.

Just before the bell rings he walks in.

I feel his hand on my thigh, "you have you own thigh you know" I can't help but smile, "I like yours better" I hear him say, I smile.

"Is that a smile George?" He says, I look at him, "no, it's fucking Dwayne Johnson" I smile, he laughs as I grab his hand and turn it over, I begin to play with his fingers and he watches.

"Sorry I'm late class" the teacher walks in.

Clay moves his chair closer to me so the teacher doesn't notice clays hand on my lap, I lock our fingers and then look up at the teacher, he rubs my hand with his thumb softly.

Then he unlocks our hands and rubs his hand on my thigh, then over the inside of my thigh and up it.

Close to my dick.

"George, your not listening again, what's the answer?" The teacher asks mad.

I look at the board trying to ignore clays hand rubbing my thigh.

"Uhh 1578 square meters" i say, she looks an answer sheet.

"You being here is so pointless because your so smart" the teacher says, I shrug.

Clays hand runs up the thigh, I stop it and push it down.

I can feel his smirk without seeing it.

After a while the teacher finally hands out another couple of sheets.

I scan through the page and clay removes his hand from my thigh, I begin to work out the answers in my head.

About halfway through my sheet I feel Clays eyes on me, "what?" I ask and look at him, he shrugs, I sigh and continue to work.

After class it's dance again, we get changed then walk into the ballroom.

Me and clay take a spot on the dance floor.

"Alright class, today because I know clay and George have got the first bit down pretty good I want you to watch them to it because I want that all down today" the teacher says.

I nervously bite my nails, clay removes my hand away from my mouth, "stop biting your nails" he whispers, I look up at him then place my hand on his shoulder, he places his hand on my thigh and holds my other hand in the air.

"Ready whenever you are" the teacher says, we begin to do the same thing we did the other day, although a little better.

When we're finished I look around as, "that was great, you two can go now" the teacher smiles.

I glance a Chloe, she looks furious.

Me and clay wall off to find a spot to dance.

Clay teaches me the next bti one by one.

Until I know it.

Then we do it all together.

When we're done it's lunch.

~~~

"Georgie" I hear someone yell as I'm walking to my dorm.

Chloe.

I walk faster pretended I didn't hear her.

"George" I hear clay whisper, I look at his open dorm room door, he holds his hand out for me to grab, I do and he quickly pulls me in his room and shuts the door.

"Have you been seeing her?" He asks immediately, "I'm gay you dumb fuck" I say, he laughs, there's a knock on the door.

"Mhm" clay answers pressing himself against the door.

"What are you guys doing?" She asks, "we have extras dance practice" ckay lies.

"Can I watch?" She asks,"nope it's easier to focus without anyone watching you know" clay says.

"Oh ok" then she leaves to her dorm.

"Crazy bitch, you know, if I let her in she'd be on both of our dicks" he says, I sit down on his dorm bed and stare at him.

He walks over to me and sits down.

He places his hand on my thigh, I stare down at it.

He runs it in the inside if my thigh and up my thigh very close to my crotch, I stop it and lay back on the bed.

"Your bed is so much more comfortable then mine" I say randomly, "then sleep with me" he smirks, "would if I could" I whisper.

"You can" he whispers, "you can't" I whisper, "that's the rules but we don't have to follow them" he says, I smile, I sit up breathly then wrap my arms around him and pull him down.

He laughs a little then rolls of me wrapping his arms around me, he turns to his side and I cuddle into his chest, gripping his hoodie with my fingers.

I close my eyes.

I feel so safe in his arms.

He rubs my back softly.

The most popular guy in school is cuddling with me, I don't hink he's even gay, or bi I don't know.

I feel his hands run down my back then back up.

Soon sleep overtakes my body.