part 7

George's pov

Nick stayed in karls room the night so I slept in nicks bed, I didn't get much sleep though, I was still stuck up on clay.

The kiss.

I wish he didn't have a girlfriend.

I couldn't walk to my room because the dorm manager would definitely catch and I'd be probably suspended.

The sun is finally up and I sit up and look over at clay, he looks at me, "did you get to sleep?" He asks, I shake my head.

"You?" I ask, "I never do" he whispers.

"You did yesterday" I smile, "only because I was with you" he smiles, I get out of bed and walk over to his bed, he's topless, I get in his bed and pull the blankets over me too.

He watches as I lay my head on his chest, he wraps his arm around me, "go to sleep now then" I whisper, "you will too?" He whispers, I nod slowly, I place my hand on his warm, bare chest.

It's like 6:00 so we have like an hour or more time to get ready.

I close my eyes, suddenly moves, turning to his side , I wrao my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist.

I close my eyes, soon u hear clays soft snores, normally I'm the first one asleep with everyone, he must be tired.

I kiss his chest softly, then I soon fall asleep too.

~~~

"Beep beep beep" clays alarm beeps annoyingly, I groan, I'm closer to the alarm so I reach my hand over and turn it off.

Clays spooning me, he pulls me closer and tightens his arms around me.

I sqreze my eyes closed and stretch my arm out above my head and roll on my side pushing clay away from me a little.

He groans and cuddles into my chest.

I run my fingers through his hair softly.

"Come we need to get up" I whisper, "no" he says, "yes" I answer and sit up, he still has his arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

I get out of bed and he cuddles into the blankets.

"I'm going back to my room" I answer, "noooooo" clay says, "your gonna see me in like half an hour or so clay" laugh and slip out of his bedroom.

~~~

Me and clay walk together to class, laughing and talking together just as friends, but we both know we like eachother more then just friends.

The school goes past really quickly, me and clay hangout pretty much the whole day, then hangout in the common room together after school.

I talk to him as he throws a ball in the air and catches it, up and down.

Suddenly he drops it and it lands closer to me, I go to pick it up but my hand falls on his and I look up at him, he looks at me too.

Our faces inches apart, he looks at my lips, I do too glancing.

I forget he has a girlfriend for a second, I think he does too, I lean in more.

"Clay, there you are" I hear Chloe say, I quickly lean away and pull my hand away from clays, clay takes the ball and leans away awkwardly.

Chloe walks over and grabs clays chin lightly pulling it up, she presses there lips together, I look away.

Jealousy.

Clay pulls away quickly then moves his head back to look at me  "I'm gonna go talk to Wilbur clay, I'll see you later" I smile faintly, but I know he knows somethings wrong.

"Yeah ok, see you" he smiles, I nod slowly and stand up, as I pass he slips something in my hand, I look at a note.

'Sorry :( (******* text me :)' it reads.

I look back at him and smile, he does too.

I walk to me and wilburs dorm room amd open the door.

"Fuck" I groan and close the door behind me.

"What'd you do?" Wilbur laughs, I look at him on his phone.

"Ok you can't tell anyone, me and clay kinda kissed" I say, wilburs eyes widen.

"I know he has a girlfriend, ok? But I forgot at the time then we just collided our lips together in a sloppy kiss" I say and flop on the bed.

"Then I stopped myself, I can't do that when he's dating someone" I say, "I guess" wilbur answers, "and we nearly kissed again just before, then fucking Chloe walked in, I just want him to fucking break up with her" I groan and cover my ace with my hands, Wilbur laughs.

"So you like him?" He asks, "nO I jUsT kIsSed hiM fOr fUn" I mimick.

"We cuddled too" I say, "he's the most popular guy in school George, how'd you even pull that hot man?" Wilbur asks, "I don't fucking know" I laugh, I pull out my phone and look at the note clay write in like 2 seconds, I type in his phone number and add it to my contacts as 'clay :)'