part 3

George's pov

Clay teaches me more steps to the first part of the dance.

"Alright now let's try it all together" he says, I nod slowly as he puts his hand on my waist again and grabs my hand.

I place my hand on his shoulder.

We do the first couple steps then repeats them, then I let go of his should and step out stretching clay arm out then he spins me back to him.

He told me that our hands that are holding hands aren't supposed to let go.

I lean back, he holds my waist as he holds me up from falling.

I sway my hand back then he pulls me back up and lifts me slightly off the ground spinning a half circle with me in the air then places me down on the ground and spins me around.

Then I let go of his hand and step out away from him swaying my arm out then step back to clay and he takes my hand again, thats all he taught me.

I hear people clapping around us.

I look around at everyone who would have been watching as dance.

"Very nice work you two" the teacher smiles.

I look up at clay who nods qt the teacher.

"That's was the end of class anyway so go get changed and enjoy your lunch" the teacher smiles proudly at me and clay hen at everyone else.

I turn around letting go of clays hand  and walk to the changing room.

Clay walks in with all his friends a little after me.

I unbutton my jacket and slip it off, then i do the same with my blouse.

I look up at clays chest, I pull my t shirt on the hoodie, then I slip off my pants, clays eyes look down at my boxers, I slip my other pants on then begin to take my tie off.

Everyone's gone now.

Except for clay obviously waiting for me to help him with his tie.

He sits down as I begin untie the rather tight tie.

Hee stares up at me, "couldn't you do this?" I ask, "this gives me the opportunity to stare at you more" he shrugs.

"Did you purposely tighten it too?" I ask annoyed, "no" he answers.

I finally get it undone then put it on the clothes rack for him.

I climb over the bench and put my suit away, I pull out my phone to check it, I look over at clay who's leaning against a wall staring at me with his phone in his hand.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the changing room putting my phone in pocket.

I spit Wilbur who I share a dorm room with, we've become good friends.

"Dude who'd you get partnered with?" He asks, "clay" I answer, "no way" Wilbur laughs, I nod, "yes way" I laugh, "I got rosie" Wilbur answers.

Me and Wilbur dont have much classes together so we only see eachother rarely through the day.

We continue to rank and I eat an apple that I stole from Wilbur