part 9

Georges pov

We run up to the dorm rooms and into clays, immediately presses our lips together, he grabs my hair, tangling his fingers in it, i place my hands on his hips as I walk backwards until I hit a wall, clays hands move up my hoodie onto my bare skin, I lean away then back for a kiss.

He grabs my waist and sqeezes it slightly, then he pulls away and trails kisses  down my neck then kisses my neck roughly, I tilt my hand to the side allowing him to have more access.

He places one of his hands on the other side of my neck lightly.

Then I feel the other on my pants, he slips 2 fingers in my pants, my breath hitches, he runs his lips over my neck then to my lips amd kisses me.

I feel Clays hand in my pants and boxers, he runs his finger over my dick, I lean away from the kiss roll my head  back, he grabs my dick then begins to play with it.

Clay kisses my neck, hitting a soft spot I let out a small moan, I hear him smirk into the kiss on my neck as he begins to abuse the same spot roughly.

I run my hand up clays arm then into his chest, then I pull clays t shift up go remove it, he pulls his hand out of my pants, I lift it over his head then thria it on the ground, clay grabs my thighs and pulls them around his waist, I lean down and kiss him.

He carrys me to his bed and sits down so I'm sitting on his lap.

He pulls my waist towards him and I pull away from the kiss as he takes my hoodie off revealing my stomach and chest.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lean to the side turning is over, I lay under him on the bed and he hovers over me.

He gets off me and slips off my pants then boxers.

Then he takes off his own quickly.

I look down at his dick which will probably be inside me in a couple seconds.

This is gonna hurt.

He climbs on top of me, and  presses our lips together softly as I feel his dick push into me, only the tip though, I let out a moan and wrap my arms around clays neck.

"You dont have to do this George" he whispers, "no clay, it's not that I dont want to, it's that your dick is insanely bigger then anyone else's" I whisper breathing quickly and heavily, I hear him chuckle.

He pushes half of his dick in.

I let out another moan and grip the skin on his back tightly, then let go lay back down on the bed, I grip the bed sheets so he pushes his dick in me all the way, "you can tell me to stop George" he whispers, I nod slowly, he pulls his dick nearly all the way out then thrusts back into me.

I let out a moan, clay groans and leans down and kisses my chest.

Then continues to thrust into me slowly so I can get used to it.

~~~

(You thought I was gonna write the whole scene you naughty naughty 🤭)

I lay in bed after my shower waiting for clay to get out.

I pull out my phone and open Instagram to see that multiple people had posted pictures of me and clays kiss.

I save a couple good ones to my camera roll then continue to scroll until I finally hear the bathroom door open.

I look up at clay walking out of the bathroom with a towel low on his waist showing off a little of his v line.

I turn my phone on mute and quickly take a picture.

He looked very hot.

He rumages through his drawers grabbing a peer of Grey sweatpants and boxers.

I watch as he removes the towel and gets changed infront of me, I watch as he does.

When he's down he looks at me, he laughs a little, I put my phone to my face hiding my nose and mouth, "we're you videoing me?" He asks climbing on top of me.

I shake my head and turn my phone off, he lowers himself on top of me and lays his head on his hands looking up at me.

I runs my fingers through his wet hair making a side part then pushing his hair down evenly on each side.

"You can be a gentleman now" I whisper, he smiles, he presses his lips out for me to kiss, I lean in and press our lips together.

Then pull away, he shakes his head messing his hair up and spraying me with water.

"What a gentleman" I roll my eyes, he chuckles and rests his head on my chest, i run my fingers though his hair, twirling it around my finger and playing with his wet hair.

Soon I hear his soft snores, I can't help but smile.

Suddenly the door swings open and nick walls in, "CLAY OH MY- oh sorry" I laugh, "he barely ever gets any sleep" nick says sitting down on his bed, "I know" I answer.

I look at the alarm clock.

3:07pm.

That explains why nicks in here then.

"Tell clay I'm going to karls" I smirk, "right" I say, "oh gosh, your just as bad as clay" nick says, I laugh a little.

Nick leaves the room, clay groans, "was that nick?" He asks, "shut up and go back to sleep" I whisper.