part 8

George's pov

A week has gone by, me and clay have become really good friends now, he still hasn't broken up with Chloe.

I don't know why not.

Everyone I mention it, which I did once he seemed tense or scared.

Today it's pride month.

The first day on it.

I know a bunch of LGBT couples are getting together and kissing because the some teachers are homophobic as fuck.

Which is still weird, because the teachers put two boys together?

I don't care anymore as much though.

I wall into class, "happy pride month you gay peice of shit" clay smiles as I sit down next to him.

"Fuck you" I laugh, "I heard there's assembly being held today by some religious person to tell us it's sin for two genders to be with eachother" clay says.

(I am not trying to disrespect any religious people, I just believe that if your religion doesn't support LGBT at least respect it instead of yelling something like "it's a sin" ykyk)

"Oh great" I roll my eyes.

~~~

"Attention students, we have a speaker that wants to talk to us in the gym, will everyone please make there way to the gym and sit in the bleachers" an announcement is made.

"Here we go" clay rolls his eyes, I laugh little and everyone makes there way to the gym.

Me and clay choose a seat to sit at in about the middle of the bleachers on the 5th row up.

The gym is packed now.

A old man steps in front of a microphone with a cross necklace around his neck.

"I welcome you to this amazing school wonderful children, I mean I know most of you are wonderful, others not" he says into the microphone.

Wilbur sits next to me, nick next to clay, then karl next to nick then the rest of our Freddy's spread across the row.

"I'm hear to talk about your sins, the sins I have heard off the past weeks, and I have found it quite quite disgusting, it has to stop" he says.

"Bullshitter" someone yells from the crowd, "excuse me" the man says offended.

I laugh a little and so does nearly everyone else in the room.

"First of all, all this inappropriate language is unacceptable, you need to ask yourself, is this a sin or Saint before you do it" he says.

I rest my head on clays shoulder as a chew a peice of gum.

"Secons of all, two genders together in a relashinship will never be a saint,  do you hear me, kissing your own gender is disgusting" the school boos at him.

Then the old man goes on a half hour rant about it.

"Does anyone disagree with me?" He finally asks, clay stands up.

"George, I know this isnt a good time but I broke up with Chloe" he whispers, pulling me through the bleachers, "what're we doing?" I ask, everyone's staring at us.

"We're gonna show this old man how to kiss your own gender" he stops walking as we get infront of the bleachers then he crashes our lips together in a passionate kiss.

The crowd begins to cheer loudly in our ears, the old man yelling some Bible quote.

I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, he holds my waist tightly bringing it towards him.

I feel his tongue slip into my mouth and take my gum as I lean away and smile, he presses our foreheads together while chewing my gum, I look around us, everyone is on there feet cheering, even some teachers.

I look back at clay, he pokes the gum out his mouth and I lean in and take it from his mouth and into mine.

"That's good gum" he smiles, "I know" I whisper press our lips together again softly, a teacher comes up to us, "that was very inappropriate you two" she says, "really? Because I think everyone in this room other then you and the old man would disagree with you" clay says.

"Leave the room now" she says, "ok" I shrug, clay laughs and I take his hand and we walk out of the gym laughing.