part 6

Clays pov.

He's asleep.

In my arms.

I carefully pull the blankets from underneath us on top of us and George cuddles more into me.

I listen to his slow, even breathing, I run my finger through his soft hair lightly.

Suddenly the door opens, "cla-"

"Shhh" I shush him quietly and he looks at us.

I pull away to look  at George, he's fast asleep, his eyes are closed softly, he looks so peaceful, he moves noticing my chest not there anymore, I move closer again and he cuddles into me again.

"I thought you were lying" nick laughs, "no I wasn't, I don't know why it's him, he's just so, I don't know, he's different" I whisper.

"How?" Nick asks, "he's not fussed on me, he's not fan girling over me, he's stubborn, he's just not like anyone else" I explain.

"He seems different, and not because he's gay" nick says.

I lay there, thinking.

Why have I fallen for him?

I mean he is the most beautiful human ever.

I listen to his soft breathing as he sleeps, it's so calming.

"I'm going to hangout with karl" nick says, "do you like him?" I smirk, "shut up" nick laughs and opens the dorm room door and leaves the room.

I pull George closer to me and close my eyes too.

Soon I fall asleep.

I dont usually ever sleep, mostly because my mind races to fast and I can't stop it, but George stops the constant feeling of nervousness.

~~~

I feel someone playing with my hair softly.

I flutter my eyes open and lift my head to look at George.

My head was on his chest, he looks down at me, he looks back up at the ceiling, it's dark now, I pull out my phone to check the time, 8:34pm.

Holy shit.

"The dorm manager didn't come in?" I ask, he shakes his head, I rest my head  back down on his chest and run my hand up his chest then back down.

I run it over his stomach then slip it under his hoodie.

I place it on his cold skin.

"Why are you so cold?" I say, "because my body doesn't work the way yours does" he answers, I roll on too of him and lay head on his chest, I pull the blankets to my shoulders, "I'll keep you warm" I whisper, geirge laughs a little, "your so heavy" he laughs.

I lift my head and look at him.

I smile up at him.

I place my hand in his hair amd scruff it up, "clay" he smiles, "George" I whisper, I roll off him and lay next to him.

I decide to tease him.

I place my hand on his stomach and run it down stopping at his pants, I run it over his dick, he suddenly rolls on top of me, his knees kneeling on either side of me, he's sitting on my dick.

"I'm not stupid clay" he shakes his head, I stare up at him, he places his hands on my stomach.

I place my hands on his thighs.

George's pov

I can feel the tent in clays pants under neath me.

I smirk, "your, an. Idiot" I say then get off him and out of bed.

"Fuck your a bitch" he laughs, "happy to be" I walk into his bathroom and shut the door.

Clay.

Why clay?

I think I like him.

But he has a fucking girlfriend.

I go to the bathroom then open th bathroom door, clays waiting outside, I look down, still at the tent in his pants.

I suddenly feel turned on too, he looks up at me from his phone, tension growing in both of us.

I step toward him and crash our lips together in a rough kiss, he grabs my waist and kisses me back roughly, pushing me against a wall.

I wrap my arms around his neck, as he kisses me with tongue.

He has a girlfriend.

I pull away quickly, "clay" I whisper, he let's go of me, "sorry" he whispers, "no, It's just that I can't do that when you have a girlfriend" I say, he walks into the bedroom, "like I would have continued that, but I just don't want to cause drama" I say feeling guilty now.

"George it's totally I understand" clay says, an awkward silence fills the air, clay sits on his bed, I lean against the wall.

"Ugh It's so awkward now" I laugh, so does clay.