Bayaan Summary: Three Best Of..

Summary of Hazrat ji's bayaan on 12th April

On the same day, same time there was also a bayaan of Maulana ji d.b. Many listening to it and some missed it. So I think to share summary of Hazratji DB's bayaan also

Hazrat ji mentioned there are three KHAIRS described in different HADEETHS.

1. The best (khair) among u is who learns and teaches Quran. ( Mafhoom of a hadeeth)

Hazrat ji mentioned that do recite Quran everyday, even if it is a page. No day should be passed without recitation of Quran. Because Allah himself listens to the recitation more attentively than a person listening to a song sung by a lady. Angels also listen to Quran as no angel could recite Quran except hazrat Jibraeel. So besides recitation, try to learn it, understand it and help those who r engaged in its teachings.

2. The best (khair) among you is one who is good with his spouse and I m best with my spouses than any of u.( mafhoom of another hadeeth)

Hazrat ji said that whatever u r earning, your spouses and children have their share in it, because u r given the responsibility of their kifalat. It is not all yours, so spend on your spouses and children with good heart.

3. The best among people is one who is beneficial to other people.

So help others by your khidmat and by spending on them.

Hazrat ji mentioned that by doing these three acts, by collecting these three khairs, one will notice how much Barakah and help of Allah will come .

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Taa'la guide us to make amal upon them Aameen