Hailey: Attack

Miss Rosalie and Miss James brought me to speak with Miss Adams. I had given her the whole story, and Miss Adams was able to draw up the hallway and the room Danny was in for us. No one recognized the place, but that was because, Miss Adams said, it looked like every other hospital or warehouse. 

Miss Adams had asked me to walk outside of the building next time I astral projected. She, at first, wanted me to sleep in one of the holding areas of the police station. But after I talked with them more about my astral projection, we realized it took me a few days to get comfortable enough to astral project. In the end, it was decided that I would stay at the dorms. Miss James and Rosalie would stay in one of the teacher dorms until I astral projected. Once I was back in my physical body, I would wake them, and then we would go to the police station. 

It took me a few days to get comfortable in the dorm with Bella again. Once we were finally back with a routine at school, I fell asleep easily. My eyes opened again in the familiar hallway. I quickly, thinking I didn't have a lot of time, walked to the room where Danny normally was, but it was empty this time. 

Something's wrong.

I turned and ran down the opposite end of the hallway. The way I had never been before. I pushed my way out of the emergency exit door. Alarms wailed as I ran out into an open field. I turned and looked back at the building. It was a plain building all by itself in a clearing in the middle of the forest. I ran around to what I thought was the front of the building. There were letters on the front, but it was covered with growing vines.

"There you are little witch."

Alarms wailed through the night. Bella was shaking me awake. "There was a breach on campus," she was screaming. 

Bella grabbed my hand, pulling me toward the door. She threw it open, and on the other side was Danny. He was hunched over, his eyes were pure red, and he gave us a sickly grin.

"There you are." Danny's mouth moved, but his voice didn't come out. It was the same voice from earlier.

I pushed Bella behind me. "Bella, I need you to find Miss James or Miss Rosalie and tell them 'Redfield building'." Danny crouched, ready to attack. More screams could be heard down the halls. 

"I can't-" Bella protested.

"That's where we'll be. Please! You're only chance to save all of us."

Danny lunged, and I caught his middle. Bella chirped as she changed into her cat form and jumped out of our window. Danny growled and tried to pull himself out of my grasp. Tears streamed down my cheeks. "Take me with you. I can help you now. Danny!"

He stopped struggling as I yelled his name. He gently pulled away from me and looked at me with recognition in his eyes. We began to fade away, away to wherever we were being taken. We held onto each other as we faded, together.