Chapter 6 New School Pt.2

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Students moved out of my way as I rush down the hall dragging Mei behind me. We reached room 1-A quickly when Izuku was stepping out of the classroom. He wasn't alone either there were two other people with him. One was a tall guy with dark blue hair and glasses. The other was the brown hair girl from the entrance exam.

Izuku notice me and waved me over his finger was bandaged up. I was wondering how he already gotten hurt on the first day of school. He saw me looking at his injury and then hid his hand behind him.

"I am fine y/n don't worry," Izuku said as I finally reached him

"Oh you are the girl I met before the entrance exam," the brown girl said

I was about to grab my notebook to write my name down when Mei stepped in to speak "Her name is Y/n L/n she is unable to speak. I am her cousin Mei Hatsume"

"It's nice to meet you I am Ochaco Uraraka" she introduced herself

"I am Tenya Iida from Soumei Junior High School" the other male finally spoke

I smiled at both of them giving them a small bow which they both returned. Afterward, we all walked to the cafeteria together. The others got lunches from the hero Lunchrush but I was going to eat the bento my mom had made. We took our meals to one of the empty tables in the cafeteria. After we were all set I finally had time to communicate with Izuku.

'How did you get injured' I signed to Izuku

Izuku blushed rubbing the back of his neck before he spoke "I hurt it throwing a baseball"

Mei laughed from beside me she try hiding it by shoving food into her mouth. I just raised one of my eyebrows at what he had just said.

"our teacher" Izuku continued "he wanted to do assessments on everyone's abilities. I pushed myself a little hard and got hurt."

"Yeah the teacher even threaten to expel the student who came in last" Uraraka chimed in

"Who came in last" Mei asked

"Ummmm me" Izuku admitted "but the teacher was kidding. He was using that threat as a motivation for everyone to do their best"

I was shocked that a teacher would be so cruel and I wonder if my face showed what I thought.

"Your teacher seems unstable" I signed out

Izuku just shrugs his shoulders and continued to eat. The rest of lunch was spent with Mei asking the 1-A students about their quirks. They may have thought she was just being nice but she was studying them like how a scientist studies a rat. I was hoping we could get through the rest of lunch without her trying to experiment on any of the 1-A students.

"What about you two do you have a quirk," Uraraka asked

My body tensed at her question it was one I always hated to answer. Mei knew this so she spoke first "yeah my quirk isn't too great I basically have great eyesight. I can see up to 5 kilometers away it helps me spot people who are interesting" Mei said while staring down at Iida