Chapter 7 Voice

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

It had almost been a month since school had started and Recovery Girl was impressed by my improvement. I went from not knowing how to bandage a womb to be able to pack built wounds in a short period of time. My time learning from Recovery Girl had become my favorite thing about school. Well besides hanging out with my new group of friends. Mei and I would alternate day to day from having lunch with Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida to eating with Shinso and other classmates. We even made some friends from class 1-B.

Recovery Girl was having me help out with other classes now with their training. I would be there for medical support. It was nothing too major just bandaging scrapes and cuts. It was nothing too difficult like being a medic in the field but it was a start. It also got me out of my classes which was a positive.

So instead of being in Mathematics, I was going to meet class 1-A to help them with their training today. Snipe had informed me that class 1-A was doing rescue training so there shouldn't be too many injured heroes in training but it's better I go. I had to wear my hero costume for the training. My mother had designed my costume for me. I didn't want anything too flashy so it was black jeans, a black crop top, steel-toe boots, a cape, and multiple pouches hanging off my hip and leg. The cape that hung loosely on my body was made fireproof and could be used to cover patients. The pouches had bandages and other medical supplies but I also had candy given to me by Recovery Girl to aid in people's healing. 

⬆️LIKE THIS I AM BAD AT DESCRIBING CLOTHES ⬆️

I looked at myself in the mirror again trying to pull down the crop top further. Eventually, I will trade the crop top out for just a regular shirt. Especially during the colder months of the year. I spun the cape that came to my knees twirling it around my body. The whole outfit was black except for the f/c fleece that lined the inside of the cape.

There was a bag full of medical supplies seating on the floor. I grabbed the bag throwing the strap over my shoulder. Since I was working with a class I had to bring more medical supplies that couldn't fit in my pouches. I left the locker room making my way to the front of the school. The 1-A class was chatting outside the bus.