Chapter 17 Sofa

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I was relaxing on the sofa while switching from channel to channel on the tv. There wasn't much on showing on a Monday afternoon. Everyone was either at work or school. It was mostly just tv reruns or the news. The news was still showing pictures of my face asking for information. There was even a fifty thousand dollar reward for anyone who had information that would lead to my rescue. It had to be Endeavor putting up the money because the people in my family who had that type of money wouldn't care to rescue me.

This was one of the days when Shigaraki had to leave me. I wasn't sure where he went and he never told me where he had been when he got back. I enjoyed these times alone even if all I had to do was watch tv. Shigaraki did leave me paper and pencils if I wanted to draw or write but after the first time, Shigaraki read and judged everything I wrote or drew I stop doing that.

Time always went by slowly on these days. I let out another sigh as I flip to another channel. If I ever got out of here I was going to never watch TV again. I would do anything to have a book to read. Even if it was the most boring book in the world I would read it right now.

The door knob jiggled slightly which meant my solitude was coming to an end. I sat up from my slouched position waiting for the door to open. 

"Look what we have here" a smooth voice spoke

Instead of Shigaraki walking in three unknown individuals walked in. One was a girl whose hair was as blonde as gold. She had a large grin on her face as she plopped down beside me. I flinched away from her going to the far end of the sofa.

Two guys enter the room shutting the door behind them. One guy had dark hair black as night. His skin had purple burns on his face, arms, and chest. The rest of his skin was hidden by clothes so I couldn't see how far the burns went.

The other guy was tall and lanky. He had a costume on it that was black and silver. The mask was half silver and half black. He was a little twitchy standing next to the black hair guy.

"Hi, I am Toga," The blonde girl said getting my attention "the twitchy guy is twice and the crispy guy is Dabi. What is your name sweety" 

I reached over grabbing my chalkboard the three new intruders looked at me inquisitively. They made me feel nervous as I wrote down on the board.

I showed them the board 'My name is Y/n L/n. You're not supposed to be in here or Shigaraki will get angry'

"Why don't you speak" Toga asked

'I am mute" I wrote down quickly

"Why are you lying my room is right next to this one. I can hear the mumbling from in between the walls. I may not be able to define what they are saying but it is two people talking. It's definitely not the tv either." Dabi walked closer to me as he accused me of lying

'My voice could hurt you if you heard it. My quirk can be dangerous like that.' Dabi scoffed at my writing

"but not dangerous enough for you to talk to Mr.Crusty" Dabi spat out