Chapter 27 Slap

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The sun woke me from my awful dreams. When I woke Fuyumi wasn't there beside me but Natsuo was. He sat beside my futon just staring at me. I pulled the covers closer to my body as some form of protection.

"Where's Fuyumi," I asked since I rather have her here than any of the males

"She's cooking breakfast" Natsuo replied

I needed to get away from home. I needed to just be alone.

"Can I go to the restroom?" I asked

Natsuo nods his head. I got up dashing out of the bedroom going into the restroom just across the hall. I rush to the toilet to throw up the little I had in my stomach. Once I flush the stomach fluid down the toilet I went to the sink to wash out my mouth. While I was in the sink the bathroom door quickly open and shut. I jumped turning to see that it was my mother who had come in.

She turns to me there were black and blue bruises all over her face. I felt like I needed to throw up again but it went away when she pulled me into a hug. She held me and I started to sob onto her shoulder.

"I am so sorry mom"

"Shhhh honey you have nothing to feel sorry about" my mother tried to soothe me

"I have so much to be sorry about" Then I proceeded to tell my mother everything that has happen. I started by telling her about the USJ attack, the big three, to Overhaul, and I even told her about meeting my ex-uncle "All of this is my fault"

"I wish you would have told me sooner but I understand that you were trying to let me have a normal life. I feel bad that you thought you had to protect me when taking on all this by your self" my mother said soothing me

"What are we going to do?" I asked

"I need time to make a plan. Endeavor took our passport, and my credit cards, and even threaten to have me locked up in a hospital like his ex-wife. There are cops that are on his payroll so I am not sure who I can trust" My mother sounded worried "I need to build up his trust again so I can get our stuff back. Then will go to America or Canada where none of them can get to you. So I need you to act like you are cool with everything while I set up a plan. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes Mom I'll do my best"

My mom pulled me into another hug she held me so tight against her. Everything felt safe in her arms until the bathroom door opened. Our time was up.

"What are you two doing" Endeavor was there blocking the door

"Nothing Dad, Mom was just helping me brush my hair" I lied giving Endeavor a sweet smile spread across my face. Even though I wanted to beat the shit out of him for what he did to my mother

Endeavor smiled a little as I called him dad "Well go get dressed you have school today"

"Okay"

I gave my mother one last squeeze before releasing her. My stomach felt heavy as I left my mother alone with Endeavor. As I went back to my room Natsuo was waiting for me. I thought he would have been gone by the time I got back but he was still there. I went over grabbing my uniform that hung inside the closet.

"Can you get out so I can change?" I asked

Natsuo went over shutting the door to my bedroom. I try to swallow the lump in my throat but it wouldn't go down. Natsuo walked over taking the uniform from hand.

"I am not supposed to leave you so let me help you," Natsuo said placing my uniform onto my dresser

"I can do it-"

The glare Natsuo sent me stopped me from speaking further. He started to unbutton the top of my pajamas. I closed my eyes and let him undress me. At less, he put my uniform on quickly but I felt disgusting by the time he was done. Once he was done dressing me we made our way down to the kitchen. Fuyumi and Shoto were already at the table eating. I took the seat next to Fuyumi as I was still angry with Shoto. All of this was his fault.

"Where's mom," I asked noticing she wasn't there

"Her and Dad already left for work" Fuyumi explained

I felt like something bad was going to happen to my mom but I had to trust that she could carry out her plan. She would get us out of Japan I know she will.

The food even though it look delicious held no interest to me. I took a couple of bites of the fruit that was sliced but that was it. After the food was cleared it was time for Shoto and I to go to school. Fuyumi gave us each our lunchboxes before saying goodbye. Natsuo offered to drive us to school if it wasn't for Shoto saying no I doubt he would have agreed. There is no way he would have accepted a no from me.

Shoto and I walked side by side to school. I felt like I was in a daze there is no way this could be happening. While lost in thought I felt Shoto reach out for my hand. As soon as his hand touch me I slapped it away.

"Don't fucking touch me" I spat with hate

Instead of grabbing my hand Shoto grabbed the back of my neck. He jerked me forward leading me into an empty alleyway. I was shoved into the alleyway's wall it hurt my back. Shoto sent a slap across my face stunning me into silence.

"If I want to touch I will and you better not talk back to me again" Shoto's voice was smooth as he talked "Do you understand?"

I couldn't speak I just nod my head. A look of guilt took over Shoto's face as he place a kiss on my lips. I didn't pull away as he place the quick peak to my lips.

"I am sorry Y/n" Shoto said pulling away from me "I acted like my father there for a moment"

Shoto place another kiss on my lips this one lasted longer but I was already numb to everything he was doing. Once he was done he grabbed my hand which I let him take this time. He walked me all the way to school even to my class while holding my hand. The stares didn't bother me as everything felt unreal as we walked together. Shoto release me and I went into my class taking my seat.

"Are you alright Y/n"

I didn't answer Shinso who worriedly looked at me. If I spoke I would cry and I doubt I would ever stop.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

YEAH, SHIT GOT DARK.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ❤️STAY SAFE❤️

❤️STAY SAFE❤️