Chapter 16 Yakuza

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I should change my name to doll because that's what Shigaraki was making me feel like. He came into his room today holding a black sun dress. The dress was tosed to me and I was told to put it on. The cotton dress hugged every curve of my body and stopped mid-thigh. The bottom of the dress flared out a little so at less, it wasn't tight at the bottom. Then I was dragged by my wrist to the bar where Kurugiri was waiting. He and Shigaraki had a long conversation where Kurigiri try to talk him out on taking me. I had no idea where we were going but I knew Shigaraki was adamant about taking me. When Kurugiri was done arguing he finally open a portal for me and Shigaraki.

I was frightened when we exited the portal. We were in a place that looked to be some type of lab. There were people wearing masks that were shap like bird beaks yelling at Shigaraki and me. Eventually one of the bird mask men lead us to an office before leaving to get his boss. The windowless room had a desk with a large leather chair at it. Across from the desk was a black leather loveseat. Shigaraki sat down first but when I try to set beside him he pulled me into his lap.

I try to wiggle out of his grasp but he just squeezed my waist tighter. Shigaraki wasn't wearing his gloves so I feared he would turn me to dust. One hand held my waist the other sat on my thigh. Only with four fingers, he rubbed the top of my thigh. His hand was raising higher and higher up my thigh. Out of reflex, I grabbed onto his wrist but for a scrawny guy, he was quite strong. His dry fingers were touching the top part of my thigh almost toughing the panties that I was given by Kurugiri.

"Shiggy please stop," I said as tears brimmed my eyes

"Why it's just us" Shigaraki sounded annoyed that I was refusing his advances

The door opened and a man walked in. He was wearing a mask that reminded me of a bird beak. His hands were covered with gloves and he had on a green jacket even though it wasn't cold in the room.

"You're not alone so please reframe from any disgusting activities while in my offices" the mystery man spoke

"overhaul its good of you to see me" Shigaraki spoke

He didn't remove his hand from my thigh but he stop trying to move it up. My body was stiff as I didn't try to leave Shigaraki's lap anymore. I was too afraid of what just happened this guy overhaul had heard Shigaraki's and mine conversation but how much of it did he hear?

"I didn't have a choice since you just showed up" Overhaul complained as he took his seat at the chair behind the desk

"Well the league of villains is interested in working together with the yakuza"

Yakuza?

I had heard of them from my mom they are mobsters. Is this guy the leader of them?

"The Yakuza has no interest in working with the league of villains. We have our own endeavors we are working on and we don't want any distractions getting in our way" Overhaul replied his words came out very elegant even when telling Shiaraki off