Chapter 12 Doctor

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

If there was one place I hated it was the doctor's office. I hated everything about it the lighting,  the smell, and the way they kept the office at 60 degrees at all times. Well, actually all that was a lie my less favorite thing was having to take off my clothes and put on the paper sheet thin gown. As sat on the bed I kept my arms across my chest to hide my breast. The nurses had already come and taken my vitals now I was just waiting for the doctor to come in.

At less, I didn't have to go to school today. I had been doing good avoiding the big three and Bakugo but Izuku and Todoroki were a different story. Every corner I turn they were there trying to help me in some way or other. I stopped having lunch with Mei and my classmates as I opted to try and eat alone. When I say try I mean try because either Izuku or Todoroki would find me and join me. At less, I have been able to avoid Bakugo any time he comes stomping towards me I go and hide in the girl's restroom.

knock knock knock

In stepped my doctor his name was Dr. Light. He was in his early thirties but still looked as if he could be in his twenties. I've had Dr. Light as my doctor ever since my original doctor heard my voice. Dr. Light was the one who was able to discover what my quirk truly was. I owe him a lot and I am sure I can never repay him for everything he's done for me.

Dr. Light came into the room taking a seat In the chair that sat across from the bed. He gave me his usual polite smile before speaking "Hey Y/n what brings you in today"

Dr. Light already knew sign Language and was actually the one who introduced me to the teacher that taught it to me.

My hands shook a little as I signed my nerves were getting to me 'I just wanted to have a check up'

"That's understandable you are a growing girl you want to be sure everything is developing right," Dr. Llight said while looking at my chart "The nurse's already got all your information and you look to developing right on track. Is there anything you are worried about?"

"My quirk" I signed out the simple words that weighed heavily on me

The doctor's face dropped slightly as he spoke "Has anyone heard your voice lately"

I shook my head no because I couldn't tell him. If I did he would be required by law to report it to the police, my school, and my mom since my quirk was classified as dangerous. I was still certain that the people who heard me speak only heard a couple of words so no one should be dangerous.

"Are you worried that quirk has gotten more powerful?" Dr. Light asked

I nod my head yes.

"If it makes you feel better I get an ultrasound done on your vocals cords to see how they look" Dr. Light offered

After I agreed Dr. Light had an ultrasound technician come to the room. She was a nice younger lady who spoke very softly to me. She had me lay back on the bed then she put some cold jell onto my neck. Then took a plastic wand and rubbed it against my throat. This helps gets a good picture of my vocal cords. After she was done she gently whipped the jell off of my neck and then helped me sit up.