Chapter 11 Thighs

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

My stomach was twisted into knots when Saturday finally rolled around. It was a work day for my mom so I would be alone with the big three. My mind was all over the place so to stop myself from overthinking I decided to clean. I scrubbed the floors, toilets, walls, and anywhere and everywhere. My hands were red and sore by the time I was done.

When I was done cleaning it wasn't even none yet. As a distraction, I decided to take a bath. The warm water did nothing to ease my nerves. My hands shook as I put my clothes back on. Since it wasn't a school day I was just wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt. There was nothing left to do so I just sat on the sofa and waited.

It was finally noon which was my usual time to eat lunch but my stomach couldn't handle any food. I was contemplating whether I should invite Mei over but after the note she received, I decided against it. There would be no reason to put her in any more danger.

There was a knock at the door which made me jolt from my seat. It was finally time for the moment I dread. My heart rammed against my chest as I open the door. It revealed all three of the big three members. It was my first time seeing them out of their school uniform. They were all dressed as if they were going somewhere nice.

Miro was wearing nice jeans paired with a plain white t-shirt and jacket. Unlike Tamaki who was wearing black slacks and a dark blue button-up shirt. Nejire was the flashes she was wearing a blue ruffly dress and had bangles on each wrist. She also had on black high heels and I wonder how her feet didn't hurt. I looked like a slob compared to the three of them.

"Y/nnnnn" Nejire sang my name as she jumped into my arms forcing a hug onto me

"Hi Y/n" both boys greeted me as they walked into my home shutting the door behind them. MY pulse quicken now that I was locked in the home with them. Nejire placed a pink box in my hand it was tied with a blue ribbon.

"I made this for us to eat"

I signed 'thank you' to her as I took the cake to the kitchen. They followed behind me like baby ducklings. I placed the cake on the counter as I went to get plates and a knife to cut it with. Miro moved to stand in front of me taking the knife from my hand.

"I'll cut it for us Y/n. I don't want you to hurt yourself." Miro said

I let Miro take over as I took a seat at the table with Tamkki and Nejire. They both looked at me hoping I would take the seat with them. I decided to set next to Tamaki since I knew he wouldn't cling to me the way Nejire would. A slight frown crossed Nejire's face making me feel bad.

"S-so how have you been" Tamaki stuttered

'I am good' I signed as I didn't want to use my voice on them making them more obsessed 'What have all three of you been up to

Tamaki looked a little confused as he try to follow what my hands were saying. He became a little flustered at his inability to understand me. He wasn't the only one because Nejire also looked lost in the conversation.