Ending 6

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Why couldn't I see? I tried to reach out and rub my eyes but my hands were bound together stopping me. My wrist was pulled behind my back preventing me from reaching my eyes.

"Is anyone there" I shouted

My stomach dropped when I heard footsteps coming towards me. Why did I speak? My nerves had gotten to me causing me to speak without thinking.

There was a sound of a door opening. A shiver went down my spine when I heard the door shut and a bolt clicked locking the door in place. The person hadn't spoken but I could hear them making their way to me.

I flinched when a finger ran up and down my exposed neck. It stopped at my jaw cupping it into a firm. The callous hand rubbed my jaw and cheek.

"I'm so happy to have you back princess"

That nickname I remember that nickname. I used to love being called a princess. When HE would call me that I would jump excitedly into his arms but I was a kid then. That was also before I got my quirk.

"Uncle Jeanist" I spoke his name in shock

"Oh, Y/n call me Tsunagu it's not proper to call your future husband Uncle"

Jeanist pulled the covering off of my eyes. He wasn't wearing his hero costume so I could see his face perfectly. He wasn't ugly any girl his age would love to be his wife but not me. I was only 16 there was no way in hell I would want to be with him.

"I rather die than be your wife" I spat at him

A frown crossed over Jeanist's features "That was mean Y/n"

I couldn't hide my surprise "Oh am I being mean-" I let sarcasm roll out with each word "-did I hurt the pedo's feeling?"

My cheek felt like it was on fire. Jeanist had backhanded me hard across the face. I couldn't understand why he looked so sad when I was the one to get hit.

"Don't ever call me that again" his voice was cold as he spoke to me

I had stuff I wanted to shout at him but it hurt too much to speak.

"I see you just need some training," Jeanist said before slinging me over his shoulder

"Where are you taking me?" I asked but was ignore

Jeanist took me out of the room I was held in carrying me to a new room. Unlike the room I was previously in that had nothing I could tell this was an actual bedroom. My fears were confirmed when I was tossed onto a bed.

"Don't do this" I begged

Jeanist got on the bed with me. He crawled his way up the bed until he reached me. Jeanist adult frame loomed over my much younger frame.

"Don't act so innocent y/n. I remember seeing you at the hotel with that older guy" Jeanist said as he ran his hand up my thigh. I snapped my legs shut holding them firmly together "What were you doing with him uh Y/n? Did you let him in between those creamy thighs? How many older men have you let into your cunt?"