Chapter THREE

Cole

The boys were done with practice and where currently in the locker room chatting whereas Cole and Jayson were avoiding each other as if they were voids of space you can't touch, it was depressing the locker room was depressing.

"May I have everyone's attention please"? A naked Jamie said as he stood tall on one of the benches swaying his hips

"What the fuck Jamie put a fucking towel on". Ryan the team captain yelled tossing him a towel.
Jamie caught it laughing casually.

"What's wrong Rye you don't like the view". Jamie retorted swaying his hips one last time before he tied the towel.
Ryan just shook his head in both amazement and disbelief as he strode into the showers.

"Ok so as I was saying my announcement". Jamie said once more grabbing everyone's attention, the locker room was dead silent they were all waiting for whatever Jamie wanted to say anxiously.

Finally after a few seconds of the anticipation Jamie broke the silence with
"Party at my house tomorrow night"!!!
The whole room erupted in cheers everyone went wild they had expected it Jamie was the regular "party at my house guy" and he was loaded well his parents were.

"Yeah that's right, I want you to be there(Stanley) and you (Hayes), you (Peter) and....". Jamie got off the bench and wiggle his eyebrows at Cole.

"I'm not going". Cole said getting his stuff together to leave.
Jamie was dumbstruck Cole never misses parties especially Jamie's parties.

"C'mon man you gotta come your my wing man remember plus there's gonna be pussies and...". Jamie was pulling all the stops but Cole wasn't really interested he was stressed and tired and school wasn't even half over yet.

"Sorry man but I can't do parties right now". Cole said as he proceeded to leave the locker room.

"Where are you going"??! Jamie asked.

"To class".

"But the bell hasn't gone yet".

Bell rings

"See you in class Jamie". Cole winked at the other boy as he left the locker room mentally and physically getting himself together for class and Jamie's bullshit cause hell knows he isn't giving up .

It was 2:00pm and Cole was in class.

It was 2:00pm and Cole was history class.

It was 2 fucking pm and Cole was in history class with JAMIE and God was he hating his life right now.

Jamie kept asking why he didn't want to come for the party and trying more that one way to get him to come but nothing was working Cole still remained unphased by the topic.

He didn't want to come was it so hard to understand but with Jamie everything is hard to understand.

"Dude you gotta drop it I'm not coming and that's final". Cole whisper yelled.

"Is it because of Jayson, if it is then I'll have you know that he's not coming". Jamie also whisper yelled back.

Cole was gonna deny it part of the reason why he didn't want to go was because he didn't want to run in Jayson there, so if Jayson wasn't gonna be there then he can go right.

Wrong. He thought to himself he was stressed out right now he didn't need this shit. And he was starting to get a little pissed at a certain black head .

"Dude can you shut the fu-".

"Is there something you boys would like to share with the class"? Their history teacher Miss Donna asked looking as mean as ever.

Well fuck me.

Cole knew what was coming. Detention nothing more nothing less so he tried to stear clear of it.

"No Miss nothing at all". He gave her a smile to reassure but she wasn't having that.

"Then why so much commotion at the back huh"? Cole could swear this woman was a fucking owl or something cause if the second row couldn't hear them then how in fuck could she all over at the front, she legit has ears behind the back of her head for sure.

"Well you see Miss". Jamie said as he sat more relaxed now and grinning from ear to ear.

"We were actually discussing some interesting history facts that happened in the past. For one , did you know that in the Year 2000 an art exhibition was held in Denmark with 10 functional blenders containing LIVE goldfish, emphasis on the live.
Visitors were given an opportunity to push the button and one guy did killing two goldfish". Jamie finished with a satisfied smirk on his face as the whole class applauded him.

"So Miss why don't you teach interesting history facts like this that get your audience riled up". Jamie teased with a wink. Oh he was so getting detention.

"Because i don't get payed enough for 'facts', detention now". She said with a sour tone.
Jamie did just that as he wasn't interested in the class either.

"You too Mr Osbourne". She said giving Cole a dirty look.

"What?? Me but I didn't do anything"!

"The two of you were discussing about it right well maybe you can take that discussion to Detention".

You fucking cunt. Was what Cole wanted to say but he didn't want more time in the detention so he just packed he things and left.

They were now both in detention and Cole was glaring daggers at Jamie which made the other boy shift uncomfortably in his seat. He didn't plan on spending half of his last class in detention.

"Geez man I said I'm sorry but if you would have just accepted to come to the party then maybe-".

"Shut the fuck up". Cole cut him off before he could finish.

"You know you're very lucky Mr Rogers is the one heading detention else I'd have beaten the shit outta you". He said fiercely.

Mr Rogers was a God sent he was usually in charge of detention since he's new in the school, most teachers would keep you for the whole time or more but he'd keep you in for like ten minutes and leave for you too leave. Smart man, and he's also our English teacher.

"Ay can you boys keep it down I'm trying to work here, also five letter word for toilet". Mr Rogers said clearing 'working' on his crossword puzzle.

"Potty".

"Also Mr Rogz could you please tell Cole that he's being insensible and should come to my party cause it's gonna be wild". Jamie said glaring back at Cole this time.

"Why don't you wanna go to the party Cole" ?

"Reasons". The blond said nonchalantly.

"Oh give me a fucking break". Jamie rolled his eyes at Cole's answer.

"Hmm well I'll tell you one thing either way whether you go or you don't you're gonna regret". Cole wasn't sure if he should feel confused or worried because that sounded more a threat than an advice to him.

"Anyways boys the Bell's gonna go in 5 so get your asses out of here". Jamie was the first to leave then Cole.

"Hey Osbourne". Cole turned around to see Mr Rogers walking his way with his briefcase.

"Go to that party". He tapped his shoulder before he walked passed him .

I'll think about it".

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I had exams and stuff but I'll become more consistent now thanks for 24 reads<( ̄︶ ̄)>