Chapter FIFTEEN

"What's so wrong with him going on a date". Jamie asked stuffing his face with rice balls.

"It's not the date dude it's the person he's going on the date with". Cole sighed.

"What's wrong with Daniel, he's hot". Jamie pointed out making Cole narrow his eyes at him.

"Oh i see you're just insecure because you were seeing Daniel and it'll be awkward with Jayson going on a date with him". Jamie concluded eating the last rice ball.

"We weren't seeing each other just random fucks ok?" . Cole said.

"Right, anyways I'm sure Jayson wouldn't even pay attention he's not really a date person so you've got nothing to worry about bud". Jamie patted Cole's shoulder as he got up.

"I'm gonna take a shower, then we'll watch that goodnight mommy movie". Jamie said walking upstairs.

"I thought we were going to see the movie next Friday". Cole moved from the floor to couch taking out his phone.

"Yeah then i changed my mind and sold the tickets, I remembered I have a HD tv and I could just download and watch it from the comforts of home". Jamie chuckled disappearing up the stairs.

Cole stared at his screen looking at the last message he sent Jayson.

From Cole : To Jayson

-Are you there yet?

It has been 10 minutes since the blonde sent the message and it was still on delivered. Cole was pissed even though Jayson was on a date and he probably shouldn't disturb him at the very least Jayson should have texted him back by now. Cole dialed Jayson's number waiting for the boy on the other line to pick up.

~~~~~~~

Fucking hell. Jayson saw the caller id on his screen and groaned inwardly. He was contemplating whether or not he should just ignore the blonde but then he remembered he hadn't texted Cole yet so he picked up instead.

"Oh thank heavens I thought you died". Cole sighed the sarcasm rolling off his tongue.

"I said I'll text you". Jayson muttered pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah but you didn't so I called, so update me what's happening". Cole cooed on the other line.

"He isn't here yet". Jayson sank in his seat gulping the bottle of water he had ordered when he got there.

"Of course he's not there, he's always late". Cole scoffed emphasizing on the always.

"Chill dude he's not here because I'm like 5 minutes early, he'll come". Jayson said casually.

"Your confidence level is annoying he might have even ditched you and you wouldn't know it". Cole hissed raising his voice higher.

"If that was the case then he wouldn't be pulling over at the parking lot now would he". Jayson smirked narrowing his eyes at Daniel through the window as he got out of his car. "I'll call you when I'm done".

"Wait you need to tex-". Jayson hung up before Cole could finish his sentence. These days it seemed like just the blonde's words were affecting more than usual.

Jayson looked up facing the door as the bell signaled that someone had just come in. Daniel walked in he had a button up t-shirt on which the first three buttons were off and loose jeans. Daniel's black curls hung low on his head some even falling on his face complementing his brown beige eyes.