Chapter TEN

"Mom, can you leave him alone now!, You're acting like he was dead or something". Cole whined for the tenth time.

Ever since the two boys got home Cole's parents have been all over Jayson like the plague asking about his well being.

"Listen here you guys were at it for a month ok so let me soaked up this moment". Becky sniffled hugging the brunette even tighter and Jayson hugged her back too.

"I missed you too mama Becky". Jayson cooed. Becky was like a second mom to Jayson, 70 percent of his childhood was mostly Cole and his family to say the least, he loved them very much.

"Ok that's enough". Cole finally spoke up again getting in between his mom and Jayson .

"We will be upstairs if you need us which I highly doubt". Cole said as he climbed the stairs dragging Jayson along with him.

Jayson stumbled into Cole's room when the blond let go of his hand to close the door.

"On the bed" Cole muttered.

"Ohh should I strip too?". Jayson teased tugging on his shirt.

"This is coming from the guy who wanted me to stop flirting". Cole sighed shaking his head.

"I meant the book on the bed dumbass". Cole pointed to his bed to the Romeo and Juliet novel lying on his bed.

Jayson picked it up plopping down on the bed flicking through the pages. He noticed highlights on some words and paper clips on some pages.

"How far have you gone with this book?". Jayson called out to Cole who was in the bathroom.

"I've read the whole thing".

The blond came out of the bathroom he's face was wet and he changed his clothes, he walked to his closet and brought out some clothes for Jayson too.

"Here". Cole shoved it in Jayson's face.
"Go take a shower". He said.

"Are you mad or something?". Jayson asked, standing up and walking towards Cole.

"No just go take a shower". Cole retorted.

"I would have if you didn't rush me after practice". Jayson said folding his arms.

"I didn't rush you" Cole frowned.

"You literally kept yelling at me to hurry up". Jayson pointed out.

"....."

Jayson closed the gap between him and Cole. He pulled Cole towards him by his chin.
"What's wrong?".

"Nothing". Cole replied turning away but Jayson pulled him in for a hug.

"You're very easy to read you know that?". Jayson whispered in his ear nibbling on his lobe.

"Ok ok get off me you stink". Cole protested with a laugh.

"You like my smell".

There was no denying it even with the sweat and all Jayson still smelt divine. Cole couldn't take it anymore, he felt like loosing himself to Jayson, he felt like melting in his arms. Jayson had the warmth, the only warmth he needed, he felt safe in his arms.

"Woah, you really needed a hug didn't you". Jayson muttered softly in his ear, pulling away to cup the blond's face in his hands.

"You ok now, right?". Jayson asked with raised eyebrows.

"I was ok before, but I'm better now". Cole reassured.

"Now go take a shower and be quick!". Cole said shoving the taller boy into the bathroom. He laid down on the bed taking deep breaths trying to calm himself from how flustered he was, but all he could about was Jayson, dirty, dirty thoughts about Jayson.