Chapter THIRTY

"I'm telling you I didn't know!". Thomas argued back.

"What do you mean you didn't know?". Cole chuckled as he asked.

"They are fucking identical". Thomas groaned.

"It still doesn't justify it dude". Scott said holding back a laugh.

"Wait just, Thomas say it again I need to understand this". Jamie said laughing his ass off.

"I fucked Katelyn Miller". Thomas sighed. "And her twin sister Catherine".

The boys in the room exploded with hysterical laughter. The team took permission from their coach to visit Jamie, with his parents permission also. Since some of them didn't get to a chance visit him at the hospital, so they came as a group and decided to fill Jamie in on what's been happening, including Thomas's little scandal.

"I can't... I". Jamie said in between laughs. "Dude what the actual fuck?".

"How was I supposed to know?". Came Thomas's voice, who was starting to get pissed off by his friends.

"They're identical doesn't mean they are the same". Scott said as he shook his head.

"Describe identical Scott". Thomas shot a glared at his friend.

"What Scott is trying to say is sure they're twins but they look nothing like each other, Katelyn has green eyes while Catherine's are hazel". Cole explained.

"So what? I'm supposed to look in their eyes now". Thomas asked with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Well maybe you should have looked at both their pussies to tell the difference". Lucas deadpanned gaining more laughs from the boys.

"This'll never get old". Jamie sighed. "So boys what's been happening other than Thomas's twin pussy issue".

"Nothing much, coach is draining us more now in anticipation of the final game in practice and teachers are choking assignments and tests down our throats in preparation of final exams, I seriously don't know how you're gonna keep up when you get back". Scott spoke.

"Not to worry about that". Jamie said. "I took some tests while I was still at the hospital and most of the assignments". The boy added, emphasizing on the most.

"Speaking of hospital, how's your leg?". Cole asked, concerned.

"Pretty good, should be healed up in about two weeks". Jamie replied with a sigh.

"Three and a half weeks". Ryan corrected which made the other boys look at him in confusion.

"The doctor said I could walk around just fine in two weeks". Jamie frowned at his captain.

"He didn't say it'll be healed in two weeks now did he?". Ryan asked rhetorically, he knew the answer, Jamie still needed about four weeks for his leg to heal up completely. Ryan was the one who stayed and visited Jamie more than the other teammates and since he was a very close friend to Jamie and his best friend, the boy's parents had no problem in sharing vital and crucial information about Jamie's well being while he was still in the hospital to Ryan.

"What's the difference? If I can walk on it I can play on it. Right?". Jamie narrowed his eyes at his overly protective best friend, sometimes it was nice having someone look after him but at the moment it was starting to get annoying.

"Fucking idiot". Ryan muttered as he shook his head and got up from where he was sitting which was next to Jamie of course and walked towards the kitchen.

"Dumbass". Jamie retorted with an eye roll.

"Well prom's coming up soon who are you guys taking". Thomas asked trying to ease the tension as he looked around the room.

"Isabella Banks, I asked her and she said yes". Hayes spoke up with a grin on his face.

"You do know her father was in the military and will not hesitate to shoot your ass right?". Lucas gave his teammate an amused look.

"I'm sorry what?" Hayes blinked comically at his friend who laughed in his face.

"Good luck dude". Jamie called out.

"What about you Jayson? I saw you talking with Malia in the library you taking her?". Lucas said as he wiggled his brows at the brunette who only narrowed his eyes.

"She was just asking me about an assignment she needed help with". Jayson clarified, his eyes met Cole's whose face was void of an emotion other than jealousy, Cole was the first to break eye contact looking anyway else other than at Jayson's.

The action sent a feeling through Jayson's body one that was different from the other times Cole got jealous, the way the blonde would get jealous easily like the two friends were in a relationship whenever Jayson  talked or conversed with other people, it gave the brunette mixed feelings about his and his best friend and as much as he liked the over possessive blonde he knew the two of them needed to sort the things out about their feelings for each other, especially Cole.

"I might ask her though". Jayson said making Cole's eyes snap back at him while Jayson just sent an innocent smile back at the blonde.

"Really?". Lucas and Scott said simultaneously with a smirk on their faces.

"Yeah, I mean she's cute, why not?". Jayson shrugged lightly.

"Nice". Came Lucas's reply.

"What about you Cole". Jamie asked the blonde who was still glaring daggers at his best friend.

"Oh please, this idiot literally gets girls and guys to drool over him because of his stupid face and really nice hair". Thomas scoffed, gaining a little chuckle from the blonde. "I'm sure he wouldn't have any problem at all with a date". Thomas added.

"It doesn't matter anyway". Cole replied.

"You don't have anyone in mind or...?". Thomas dragged out the question waiting for Cole to clarify.

"No one in particular". Cole stated, his eyes met Jayson's brown ones and a little grin played on Cole's lips as he eyed Jayson before he turned away.

"Hmm. Scott you bringing your girlfriend right?". Thomas asked, turning his attention back to his friend.

"Nah we broke up". Scott answered.

"What? Since when? Why?". Thomas questioned while the other boy just shrugged.

"Since last week, we weren't really going anywhere in the relationship so we ended it but on good terms". Scott replied.

"You guys looked cute together though". Hayes sighed. "Wait so who are you taking now?".

"I haven't thought of that yet". Scott muttered as he scratched his nape.

"How about we go together?". Thomas joked as he winked at the other boy.

"Fuck off, you're not my type". Scott said as smack Thomas's  shoulder playfully and rolled his eyes.

"How dare you". Thomas gasped dramatically. "I'll have you know I'm everyone's type".

"Oh yeah I'm sure you were Catherine's type too". Scott smirked.

"Jesus I'm telling you I didn't know!". Thomas hissed.

"I'm never gonna believe that". Ryan said with a little laugh as he walked back into the room with two large boxes of pizza and placed it on the center table.

"Oh I know how about you take both of them to prom, huh?". Jamie joked as opened a box and took a slice of pizza.

"Fucking idiot". Thomas said as he threw a pillow at the black haired boy which he dodged, barely.

"Hey! Watch the merchandise". Jamie yelled as he pointed to his face.

"What about you're injury?". Jayson asked.

"Oh yeah, watch the leg too"

Am I the only one who thinks Rafe from OBX is kinda.....ykykykyk???