Chapter TWENTY-NINE

"This doesn't make any sense". Cole let out a frustrated groan as he looked at his paper for the third time. C-. The blonde had read through his economics test paper three times and still didn't understand how he ended up with that grade.

"How so?". Jayson asked.

"I got a C- dude that's literally like getting a D!". Cole frowned. "I read my ass off for this shit". Cole muttered, setting his paper on his desk. The two decided to stay back in class seeing as it was empty and there was still a few minutes before school was over.

Jayson was sitting next to Cole so he picked up the paper and scanned through it, checking to see where the blonde made mistakes and where he didn't properly answer.

"Mr Davies is a very tactical and strict teacher especially when it comes to grading". Jayson paused to look at Cole who gave him a little nod for him to continue.

"He doesn't just grade answers but he also checks your explanations, theories and diagrams. That's where you lost marks, your diagrams weren't accurate  and your theories weren't coherent". Jayson explained.

"This is bullshit". Cole sighed.

"You can retake the test". Jayson said as he dropped the paper back on Cole's desk.

"Even if I do, how am going to get the diagrams right and explanations and other stuff". Cole said whilst running a hair through his hair.

He felt terrible, he had studied really hard for this test and got a grade he wasn't expecting at all; maybe it was his complacency that got the best of him whatever it was he was really disappointed.

"Hey". Jayson held the other boy's face with both of his hands. "You're going to retake the test, I'll help you with it and you're gonna get a better grade, yeah?". Jayson assured, his  thumb gently brushed Cole's bottom lip as he spoke.

"Yeah". Cole whispered giving Jayson's arm a little squeeze to let him know he was ok, now.

"Good". Jayson smiled as he leaned in and kissed the blonde's forehead.

The brunette pulled away from Cole and his face was as red as a beetroot. "You didn't have to do that!". Cole scowled, moving away from the other boy, his face only got redder.

"It gets you flustered, I like it when you get flustered". Jayson winked at the blonde.

"Fuck you".

"Sure, my place or yours?". Jayson grinned.

"I hope you fall". Cole sent Jayson a glare which his best friend replied with a laugh.

"I already have for you mi amor". Jayson chuckled, Cole on the other hand didn't find any of it funny the blonde was getting redder and redder by the second and Jayson loved it.

"Y-you need to...be slapped or something I-I..... Nevermind". Cole stuttered, his words were all over the place and his face was red. He didn't like being teased or getting flustered but Jayson had fun making it happen.

"It's ok honey, you don't have to finish your sentence I understand". Jayson smiled as he walked towards the blonde and patted his hair.

"Can we go over to my place?". Cole asked.

"Oh, you do want me to fuck you". Jayson spoke taking a few steps away from Cole and pinched his cheek playfully.

"To help me with the test Jay, just the test". Cole sighed as he shook his head, he was tired. Cole looked up at his best friend whose held was tilted to the side.

"Sure, just the test". Jayson nodded.

"Alright then let's go".

The two friends packed up their stuff and left the classroom, not so long after the bell went and other students flooded the halls. Jayson stopped by his locker to pick up some things and Cole waited for him.