Chapter THIRTEEN

"Apparently he likes me, no no no get this he has a crush on me, for eight years EIGHT YEARS GODDAMMIT. Who the fuck likes someone that long". Cole paced around his living room as he vented.

"...."

"And we even kissed no scratch that a full make out, and it felt so good. What the fuck I'm i saying!! This is insane". The blonde groaned dropping down to the couch.

"...."

" I know you might feel burdened by my venting and other stuff but you're the only one i can talk to about this".

"...."

"Why won't you say anything!!?".

"Meow". The orange cat purred licking his paws.

"Wow, really that's all you have to say. After everything I've done for you, all the cat babes i got for you, that's low waffles even for you". Cole said shaking his head disappointedly.

"Meow".

"Yeah you're right i am going crazy, going crazy that he's going on a date with Daniel! You remember Daniel right? I told you about him on several occasions". Cole shifted closer to the orange cat stroking his back.

"Meow".

Cole groaned out frustratedly smashing the throw pillow on his face. He felt so angry and jealous, but he didn't know why. It's not like he likes Jayson back or anything or did he? Cole was starting to question himself on his feelings towards his best friend, Cole knew the brunette and himself had always flirted with each other and he hadn't felt anything like this before. The kiss they share lit a spark in him, a spark he didn't understand.

"Oh fuck this". Cole muttered getting up from the couch and running up the stairs.

Fuck Jayson, fuck the kiss, fuck his crush , fuck Daniel, fuck their stupid date, fuck everybody.

The blond kicked off his shoes as he laid on his bed slowly sinking into the softness of the mattress. He stared at the ceiling, breathing slow and steady wondering if he had developed feelings for Jayson and hadn't known it yet. Cole dozed off minutes later after he laid on his bed and slept through the rest of the day

~~~~~~~

The morning sun rays seeped through the window hitting the blonde's face making him prop an eye open. Cole rolled on the bed to the side as he checked his alarm clock 10:14 am.

"Dang, i didn't know i was that tired". Cole yawned getting off the bed. He strolled into his bathroom brushing his teeth and taking a quick shower, he put on a pair of black jeans and a tank top before he headed downstairs.

"It's unusually quite for a weekend". Cole said stopping at the last step poking his head out to the dinner table where he saw his parents eating and talking to each other.

They're talking calmly?? no arguing? So much for breakfast and a show. The blond thought walking into the living room directly opposite of the dinner room.

"You're up early". Becky said sarcastically as she motioned Cole to join them at the table.

"Hmm, yesterday was stressful". Cole hummed, moaning as he took a bite out of the bacon. "Didn't eat when i came back too".

"Still don't know how you'd sleep for more than 10 hours on an empty stomach, you kids are built different I tell ya". Harry said.