Chapter 6

Alex's POV

When me and Luke go back, only Julie is there.

"Where did Reggie and Bobby go?" Luke asks.

"Reggie just left without saying where he was going and then Trevor followed him." Julie said. "He told me I should stay here for when you two get back. What were you talking about?"

"Alex thinks I'm making a 'terrible mistake' by not trusting Traitor Girl and that we should trust her just because she and Reggie get along" Luke says clearly annoyed.

I don't understand why it's so hard for him to let Reggie and Rue be friends, (or more). There is no reason we shouldn't trust Rue, especially since we trust Willie. He brought us right to Caleb too and helped us, it's no different.

"We let our guards down with Traitor GIrl," Luke continues. "And we DIE."

"Dramatic much?" I ask. "Rue is harmless, Caleb is gone, and we are already dead."

"Luke, don't you think you're being a bit paranoid?" Julie asks.

"Aren't you supposed to be on my side here?" Luke asks.

"I'm not taking sides." Julie says.

Trevor walks back into the room with Andi Parker. Great. I don't even know if we're ready yet plus Reggie's not here.

"How's it going?" Andi Parker asks.

"It's going." Julie says.

"Mr. Wilson said you were ready to record."

Why in the world would he say that? We are so far from ready, we have to rehearse and out it all together and Reggie's not even here. We are not ready.

"I think we just need a bit more time." Julie says. "Give is like thrifty minuets?"

Andi Parker nods and leaves and I turn to Trevor.

"Why did you tell her we were ready? Do we look ready to you?"  I say. 

"Alex, calm down we'll be fine." Julie says. "Me and Luke will stay here, finish up everything and you go look for Reggie and tell him we're getting ready to record."

"And what about me?" Trevor asks.

"You've done enough." Luke says.

I poof away before I have to listen to Trevor and Luke bicker and I go to the beach where I hope to find Reggie. After this I plan to check back home, but if I don't find him at the beach or at home then I don't know where else to look.

Julie's POV

Alex poofs away to look for Reggie which leaves me to babysit the children.

"Actually you haven't even done anything." Luke says. "You're only famous because you stole the songs I wrote."

"The songs you wrote for our band." Trevor says.

"You could have given at least some credit!" Luke says.

"Alright you two are not allowed to speak to each other." I say waving my finger at them. "We're gonna get this done and we're gonna go over it and we're gonna record when Alex and Reggie get back and then we will go our separate ways."

I go to sit down and out of the corner of my eye I see Luke stick his tongue out at Trevor like a five yearly fighting with his sibling.

"Luke." I say.

"He did it first!" Luke says.

"Be the bigger person." I say and he sighs and sits down next to me.

"Fine." He huffs.