Chapter 12

Julie's POV (before she came back to the studio so it's a kinda like a flashback)

By some miracle, I made a compromise with Trevor. Instead of sending someone to kill the it's Luke he had originally planned I got him to let them cross over. The deal is they cross over, I keep my mouth shut about Sunset Curve, and he gets the rights to the song we made but never recorded yet.

Now of course I have a plan to double cross him- or somewhat of a plan at least. The boys will pretend to cross over and that will but me some time to figure the rest out. Yeah I know the plan sucks, but I can't really do much better so we're gonna work with this.

Trevor sends me back to my house and I head straight to my studio- it's where I think the best. As I walk into the studio I see that Luke and a Reggie are already in there, which means Trevor did is part and let them go already.

"Oh good you're here." I sigh in relief giving each of them a hug, happy to see they're alright. "Where's Alex?"

"Julie, you're okay. What happened with Trevor?" Luke asks me.

"There's a lot I have to tell you, where's Alex?" I ask again. I need to make sure he's alright too.

"Still at the other studio, Willie came and wanted to talk." Luke responds. I feel more relaxed knowing he's alright too.

"Okay well Trevor should have given you your unfinished business." I say. "Did he?"

"Yup."  Luke says.

"Alright well don't do it yet, I have a plan, I'll explain everything when Alex gets here."

"So we don't have to cross over?" Reggie asks almost excitedly.

"If everything goes as planed, then no." I say.

Alex then poofs into the studio looking a little upset. What happened between him and Willie?

"Alex? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright." He sniffles.

Reggie wraps his arms around Alex's waist, taking him by surprise a little as he steps back but Reggie still hold his arms around him in a hug. Luke and I join the hug, comforting Alex. It feels so nice to be able to hug these three. I don't think I'll ever get use to it. I love the three of them so much, and when they are sad it makes me sad.

"I'm guessing things with Willie didn't go very well." Luke says.

Alex shakes his head and and pulls away from us. "I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay, well let's talk about how we're gonna take care of our Trevor problem." I say.

"We already did, Jules we have to cross over." Alex says.

"No, not if we figure something out. I think I have an idea." I say.

Rue's POV

I meet Willie at the park  where I told him to be. When I poof there he looks at me with resentment and anger. And that exactly how is look at my reflection. To think I only made this deal because I thought it was the best thing to do but it's turning out to be one of the worst decisions of my life.

"I did what you asked. I thought you said you knew what you were getting yourself into." He says.

"I thought I did." I say. "I'm so sorry about you and Alex but maybe you can still be together after this all blows over." I say hopefully.

"After I broke his heart?" Willie says. "He probably never wants to see me again. And this...this won't blow over. You made a deal with someone too powerful for you."

"Look I thought I would be able to take him down, okay. But, I didn't know who he was- if I would have known-"

"Wait you know his identity?" Willie asks shocked.

"Yeah." I say. "I do." The ghost everyone at the Hollywood Ghost Club calls the Boss is supposed to be very powerful. But what no one knows is I too am a very powerful ghost. Everything I know, my older brother taught me. Well it just happens that when my older brother disappeared, he went to the Hollywood Ghost Club and became the mastermind behind it. Feeding off the souls of ghosts and lifers to feed his power.

"Who?"

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you." I say. "But I promise you, I can convince him out of this. I can talk him down.  You'll have Alex again, Alex and his friends will be fine I promise."

"Yeah good luck with that." Willie scoffs. "How are you gonna convince him to step down."

"You just met me Willie. You don't know what I can do." I bluff. I don't even know what I can do, when I began working with Caleb he forbade me to use my powers so I wouldn't get more powerful than him. I haven't actually used them in a while,  I don't know if I can still do what I use to be able to do. "And just remember Reggie's a part of this too, and is never hurt him. I love him the way you love Alex."

"So why'd you make the deal in the first place."

"Because I'm an idiot, clearly!" I say in frustration. "I gotta go." I say poofing away in a huff to talk to my brother.

I hope you guys enjoyed, I'm just kinda going with the flow of things so I hope it doesn't suck because I'm kinda running out of ideas but I really wanna try and complete this book and not discontinue it so we're gonna try and keep going.

Also- Jeremy's new song Ghosted came out today so you better go listen to that it's a banger it's a bop it's amazing it's awesome. It's everything. Anyways go listen to that

And also Jatp turns two tomorrow 🥺 I can't believe it. This show has shaped me so much as a person and I don't even know who I'd be or if I'd even be without this show. Much love to Jatp through getting me through life, can't believe it's two years old now 😭 where does the time go.

Anyways thank you for reading I hope you all have a fabulous day, remember to stream Ghosted, take care and stand tall lovelies 💜👻

Also I might be reusing Rue I bother stories or one shots because I like the idea of her character but I feel like she's barley had any development in this story and we don't know anything about her and she's just kinda there you know so I wanna try and build her character more

Okay bye for real 💜👻