Part 8

Luke's POV

Alex and Reggie poof back in and we are finally ready to record. I can't wait to be done working with Bobby.

"Great. We're all here." Bobby says.

Me and Reggie glance at each other and immediately we both start trying to apologize at once.

"I'm really sorry for fighting with you." I say.

"Luke, I'm so sorry about the fight."

We both stop talking over each other. "You can go first." He says.

"You're right. I don't trust Rue. And there's no reason why I can't give her a chance." I say. "You think she's cool so she must be okay."

"Thanks." He says.

"You didn't...you didn't go through with your plan to become a lifer did you?" I ask curious now. Maybe I can become one too.

"No." He shakes his head. "Rue said it was dangerous. Caleb use to work for the dude, so whoever he is he's probably ten times worse than him."

"And you believe her?" Bobby says.

"Okay does nobody trust Rue here!?" Reggie says.

"I do." Alex and Julie say at the same time.

"And I'm trying to." I say. I really am gonna try and give Traitor Girl- uh I mean Rue...a chance.

"Look all I'm saying is I'm the one that pointed you in his direction." Bobby says. "Do you really think I'd tell you about him if he was dangerous. I even told you the risk."

"Yeah and I trust Rue more than I trust you." Reggie says.

"You can't mean that." Bobby says.

"I do." Reggie says. Reggie looks back at me. "I'm sorry too, for fighting with you."

"Don't be. It was my fault."

"Great now that we're all made up, let's get in the both and record." Julie says. "Where's Andi Parker?"

"We can just start without her, I've done this enough time to know how it works." Bobby says with a condescending grin. If it weren't for Julie asking me to get along I'd slap him across the face.

"Whatever." I sigh.

"Boys we'll do you first. You three go in there and do the echos first." Bobby says. And he says he's done this before. Wouldn't it make more sense to do the main parts first?

Me and Alex exchange the same uncertain glance. Something isn't right here. But nonetheless we head into the recording both.

Authors note. I don't know how sound booths work like who can hear what where'd your inside or outside so I don't know. I'm gonna pretend no one can hear what's going on on the inside or outside unless they're speaking into the microphone thing

As soon as we get in there, Bobby closes the door and we hear a clock sound like a key turning a lock. That can't be good.

Julie's POV

The boys go into the recording both and Trevor goes to the door and to my dismay he locks them in.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask.

Looks of concern, dismay, and confusion cross the boys' faces as they try and open the door.

"Why'd you lock the door!?"

"Julie trust me. You don't need them. Forget you ever met them. Trust me it'll be better for you." Trevor says.

"Let them out!" I say. I head for the door but Trevor grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Let me go!" I say trying to pull my arm away my he hold a tight grip.

Luke angrily glares at Trevor while trying to get through the door. Their ghost powers must not be working if they haven't poofed out by now.

"Listen Julie. I don't want to hurt you." Trevor says. "Leave and pretend this never happened. You will do great things on your own."

"They're my family." I say. "Do you better let them out."

"I can't do that." Trevor says. "My contract is only good as long as their gone. And they aren't exactly gone if they're ghosts."

Luke speaks into the mic in the recording both looking bitterly at Trevor. "Let go of her now!"

"And let us out!" Alex adds.

Trevor ignores them and drags me out if the room. I try and kick and fight but it's no use. He drags me out of the room and lets go of me.

"I didn't want it to have to come down to this." Trevor says. "But you left me with no choice."

He pulls something out of his pocket and before I have time to react everything goes black.  

Sorry these are getting shorter I'm kinda stuck in what to do. I never do sequels too well. And this is technically a sequel to My Season 2 even though that's a sequel, it's the first part I wrote. Idk that makes no sense sorry anyways sorry if this story is suckish. Thanks for still reading.