Ch. 3 Leaving Dalles-Burnett Manor

Ciel and Angelina watched Elaine drag Sebastian up the stairs to her bedroom. The two looked away, walked towards the living room, and sat on the couch across from each other.

A maid approached Ciel and Angelina and placed two tea cups and a teapot on the coffee table. Angelina grabs the teapot and pours Mint Tea into the two cups.

Angelina took one cup and passed it to Ciel, who kindly accepted it. The two took a sip and looked at each other.

" Thank you for raising Elaine after our parents passed away," Ciel speaks, causing Angelina to look at him sadly.

" Your parents entrusted Tanaka and me to raise Elaine in case something happened to them. They also wanted us to care for you and Edie. However, when I reached the Manor, everything was in flames, and I thought you two had perished. Tanaka somehow made it out of there alive and told me where to find Elaine." Angelina explained.

Ciel's hands lightly grasped the teacup, and he took a sip. " My brother and I. We got kidnapped and treated as slaves." He confessed while looking at Angelina.

Angelina's red eyes widened, looking at Ciel with mixed emotions. She wanted to say something, but Ciel continued to speak.

Ciel lightly tapped the teacup with his right index finger. " We got auctioned off, and a Nobleman bought us. He treated us kindly, giving us a bath and food to eat. Edie thought that man would save us and send us home. However, I had an inkling that this man wanted us for something else, and the next day I was right." He takes a sip of his tea.

" What happened?" Angelina softly asked, horrified that her two nephews were raised as slaves.

" That man was part of a cult. He took Edie and me to a Cathedral. He wasn't the only one there. There were others dressed like him. They all wore black cloaks over their clothes. Edie asked why he and I were in this Church." Ciel closed his ocean-blue eye, trying to keep himself calm.

Angelina frowned.

" I still remember the words he told us. We want to raise Our King of Corruption to a new level in power and that the two of you are lambs, pure and innocent souls, brought to fulfill that purpose. To do that, we must defile you, as Our King desired unclean and tainted souls. And you can guess what happened next." Ciel looks at Angelina, not wanting to go into details.

Angelina paled, horrified to imagine what her two nephews went through.

" Those fiends killed Edie. They were about to kill me. However, I was saved by Sebastian. He was a detective tasked to bring down this Cult. He and his men killed each and every one of those members. And from there, they took us somewhere safe." Ciel opened his ocean-blue eye and took a sip of his Mint tea.

Angelina looked amazed to hear that Ciel's Butler was the one that saved him.

" How did you manage to have Sebastian as your Butler?" Angelina asked.

Ciel looked at Angelina. " I told Sebastian if he worked for me, I can pay him more than the Police pay him." He merely speaks.

Angelina hummed, looking intruiged. " You do know since you are the eldest and Vincent is gone. That means you inherited all of your father's titles and wealth, making you the youngest Earl in History." She commented.

Ciel nodded. " I am aware of that. I have been renovating the Phantom Manor for the past two years and hiring trustworthy servants who can care for Elaine and me." He responded.

Angelina's red eyes intently stared at Ciel's ocean-blue eye that he inherited from Rachel. " You plan to take Elaine with you?" She softly asked.

" Yes. I want to raise my sister and bring our brother's dream to reality. I plan to bring the Funtom Corporation to real life." Ciel firmly speaks. " And knowing Elaine, I know she would want to be a part of this Corporation and ensure that Edie's voice gets heard." He softly smiled.