Ch. 9 The Phantomhive's Important Guest

Several hours later, it is the morning of the next day. The sunlight shined upon Elaine, causing her to wake up. She opened her sapphire-blue eyes. She sat, looked at her surroundings, and her eyes blinked when she saw that Mey-Rin wasn't in the room.

" Mey-Rin?" Elaine called out, but there was no response. " Big Sister?" She got out of bed, and her sapphire-blue eyes blinked when she heard the door open. She turned around and smiled when she saw Mey-Rin enter the bedroom.

" Ah! Young Lady Phantomhive. You are awake." Mey-Rin warmly smiled. " I bought you clothes and shoes from your room. We have an important guest coming today." She closed the door.

" Important guest?" Elaine adorably tilted her head.

" Yes. Yes." Mey-Rin nodded while putting Elaine's clothes and shoes on the bed. " His name is Damian, and he is the owner of the Poseidon Company's Indian Factory that makes supplies and stuffed animals for your brother's company, the Funtom Corporation." She explained while helping the younger female get dressed.

Elaine's sapphire-blue eyes sparkled at the mention of the Funtom Corporation. She remembered her and Edie thinking of names for their future toy company.

" We should call it Funtom!" Elaine exclaimed while sitting next to a sickly Edie.

" Funtom?" Edie raised an eyebrow, looking amused.

" Yeah! Since our future toy shop would be so much fun. Thus Fun- and -Tom for PhanTOMhive." Elaine giggled.

Edie amusingly chuckled, causing him to cough. Elaine looked at her older brother with a concerned gaze.

" I'm okay," Edie reassured, and he affectionately ruffled Elaine's strawberry-blonde hair. " And I love the name. It is very creative. So, Funtom Corporation it is." He warmly smiled.

' I am so glad that Ciel kept the Funtom name for Edie and mine sake.' Elaine internally speaks.

" Ah! You look so cute, Young Lady Phantomhive!" Mey-Rin gushed while admiring Elaine.

Elaine's sapphire-blue eyes blinked, and she turned to the body mirror. She smiled when she saw that she wore an emerald green dress that complimented her strawberry-blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes.

Elaine twirled, feeling like a princess in her emerald green dress. " I love it!" She giggled.

" Let's put on your shoes!" Mey-Rin grabbed a pair of brown boots and put them on for Elaine.

" Thank you!" Elaine brightly smiled. " Can we go to the Library before we meet with Ciel and Sir Damian?" She asked. " I want to get a book, so I can read while they talk about boring stuff." She looked at Mey-Rin with puppy-dog eyes.

" We do not have to go to the Library. I can lend you this book. I have a feeling you will like it." Mey-Rin turns around and walks toward her bookshelf. She grabs a book and hands it to Elaine.

Elaine takes the book and looks at it. " Two Hearts?" She adorably tilts her head, looking curious.

" It's about a young boy named Christopher and a young girl named Willow who became friends but fell in love a year later. However, a war struck their hometown, and the two went their separate ways. But, before they parted, Christoper promised Willow they would get married and be a family when they get older." Mey-Rin summarized.

Elaine's sapphire-blue eyes sparkled. " Did Christopher and Willow reunite years after?" She asked, looking intrigued.

" You have to read the book to find out." Mey-Rin winks.