Ch. 11 Want to go to town?

It has been a week since Elaine got attacked by Damien. Ciel, Sebastian, and the other Phantomhive servants assured their Beloved Princess that Damien has left and will never return. Despite the scary encounter, Elaine gained a new friend named Vladimir the Cat, that Ciel begrudgingly allowed her to keep.

It is morning at Phantomhive Manor. Elaine and Vladimir are peacefully sleeping in the renovated bedroom.

 Elaine and Vladimir are peacefully sleeping in the renovated bedroom

The sunlight shined upon Elaine, waking her up. She opened her sapphire-blue eyes and blinked. She looks at Vladimir and smiles when she sees her cat sleeping.

" Good morning, Vladimir," Elaine whispered, kissing Vladimir's black furry head.

Vladimir opened his orange-colored eyes and meowed.

A knock on the door grabs Elaine and Vladimir's attention. They turned their gaze to the door and saw it open, revealing Mey-Rin.

" Good morning, Young Lady Phantomhive. Ready for the day?" Mey-Rin asked.

Elaine nodded, looking excited.

" Want to help me set up the bath?" Mey-Rin asked.

" Yes! Let's go bathe, Vladimir," Elaine grabs Vladimir before he runs away when he hears that it's bath time.

Vladimir meowed, looking defeated.

Elaine giggled and got out of bed. She follows Mey-Rin to the bathroom and sets Vladimir down, closing the door so the cat wouldn't leave.

Vladimir meowed and began to claw at the door, wanting to escape since he didn't like bath time.

" Silly Vladimir," Elaine amusingly shakes her head. She turns and begins to set up the bath with Mey-Rin.

" Strawberry or Vanilla or Blueberry for the bubbles?" Mey-Rin grabs three bottles and shows them to Elaine.

" Strawberries!" Elaine cheered.

" Strawberries it is," Mey-Rin smiled and poured some Blueberry Liquid into the bathtub.

Elaine watched the bathtub's water turn slightly blue, and bubbles began to appear. Her sapphire-blue eyes sparkled, looking excited.

" Ready for your bath?" Mey-Rin asked.

" I'm ready!" Elaine nodded.

Mey-Rin takes off Elaine's nightgown and undergarments. She amusingly watched Elaine chase Vladimir all over the bathroom. She watched the black cat run near her and quickly grabbed the feline.

" You got him! Thank you!" Elaine smiled.

Mey-Rin hands Vladimir to Elaine and helps the two get in the bathtub. She and Elaine laughed when they saw Vladimir swim and try to escape the bathtub.

Elaine cleans Vladimir while Mey-Rin cleans the Phantomhive Princess.

" What are we going to do today?" Elaine asked while scrubbing Vladimir's black furry head.