Ch. 15 I want to go home

Elaine couldn't see anything since it was dark inside the potato sack. Tears welled up in her deep blue eyes, feeling scared. Her hands tightly grasped the hand mirror that she got from Aiden. She felt something furry rubbed against her, and her eyes blinked when she saw bright orange eyes stare at her.

" Mmph!" Elaine stared at Vladimir, feeling happy to see her cat. However, she looked at the feline with a scared expression since she didn't want the kidnappers to hurt her pet.

Vladimir was annoyed that one of the masked men put masking tape on his mouth. He wanted to claw the potato sack open but held himself since he didn't want the kidnappers to hurt Elaine.

Elaine's deep blue eyes warily stared at the potato sack when she heard footsteps approaching her and Vladimir.

" Boss! We got the kid," Elaine heard voices outside the potato sack. " But, there is a cat in there. So, let me get that thing out," She looked at Vladimir with a scared expression while hiding her hand mirror underneath her nightgown in her undergarments.

Elaine winced when she saw the light inside the potato sack. Her deep blue eyes widened when she saw a hand grab Vladimir and pull him out.

" Mmph!" Elaine screamed.

" Take the cat outside. I hate cats," A deep masculine voice speaks, scaring Elaine.

" I finally got you, Earl Ciel Phantomhive," The deep masculine voice laughs, grabs Elaine by the hair, and roughly pulls her out of the potato sack.

Tears fell from Elaine's deep blue eyes, and she lifted her head and saw a tall man standing before her.

Elaine noticed the older male had shaggy blond hair in a ponytail and dark eyes. She saw that he had a large, diagonal scar on his face; and multiple piercings—one on his right ear, three on his left ear, and two on his left eyebrow. She gulped, looking scared, when she saw that he looked at her intimidatingly.

" What!" The older male shouts when he realizes he is holding a little girl, not Ciel

" What's wrong, Azzurro?" The older male's henchmen asked their boss, Azzurro Vanel.

" You fools! I said get me Earl Ciel Phantomhive. Not a little girl!" Azzurro shouts.

" Which of you idiots brought her?" Azzurro asked while pulling out a gun from his back pant pocket with his right hand.

Elaine's deep blue eyes widened when she saw the gun—memories from when she was younger resurfaced.

" I, Julio, and Enrique brought her, Boss," A masked man stepped forward with his friend.

Azzurro's gaze darkened. His left hand tightly grasped Elaine's hair, and he shot the two masked men with the gun in his right hand.

" Ahh!" Elaine's screams muffled as tears fell from her deep blue eyes when she saw the two masked men get killed.