A lying Witch And a Warden

"NOOOOOO my ONLY weaknesssssssss,DYING,blargh.""And that is the end of our book report"Luz finishes proudly. 

 "Luz,Y/N, your book report is why you are here in the first place.Mija, you need to stop getting into trouble like this.And Y/N, you need to stop helping and encouraging her." Repriminded Camila aka Luz Noceda's mom. "And what were these fireworks for?" Asked Camila with a certain mom tone.

"They were for the act 3 closure of our book report." Luz says semi sadly.

"Yeah, we were gonna make one of our snakes a flying demon...snake...thingy." you say with pleading conviction.

"Mija, Y/N, I appreciate your love and conviction for all things fantasy.., but you 2 need to know the difference between reality and fantasy.Otherwise you'll be going to one of these for the summer." Camila explains while proceeding to pull out a brochure for a "Think inside the box" camp.

"We understand."you and Luz mumbled.

"Me and Y/N promise to be good.No more weirdness!"Luz announces as her snake she was holding earlier proceeds to bite the principals face.

"That doesn't count right?" You plead.

----------------------------------------------------------Time skip---------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Luz,Y/N,I am going to miss you guys so much.Just remember this camp is only 3 months long and you'll be having so much fun listening to......radio music."

"But, me and Luz don't even like that stuff.We like editing anime clips to music and..and reading Fantasy story books with convoluted backstories." I whine.

"Yeah, what she said!"Luz whines as well.

"Mija,Do you have any real friends,one's other than Y/N or drawn or reptilian?Your fantasy world is holding you 2 back."Camila states quite frankly.

Luz walks over to the trash bin and places it on top of the slightly overfilled trash can sadly.She also states that she and Y/N will try very hard to get through summer camp.You of course just stare sadly at the ground, listening to Camila.

Camila's phone then ring's and tells you 2 too wait for the bus to come and pick you up and walks into the house.

You and Luz emmediatly go to grab the book just to realize it's missing."Where is it,where is it?"Luz rants."

Huh?Hey Luz?A particularily adorable owl is hopping away with our book!We need to get it!"

"Huh?OMG your right!Y/N lets go!" The 2 of you begin chasing the little owland come across a creepy shack that both of you cringe at.

"Welp,we have to get our book so lets go Luz."I say timidly. "Yup.Let's do this.h-hey!Stop adorably hopping away you,le gasp.""What is it?"I whisper to Luz.

"No,not good,eh this'll make good kindling."a poofy haired someone says while they are about to burn our book."Hey sorry but that's ours!"Luz yells running away with me running after her."WHAT?! hey get back here kids."the poofy haired lady screams.

"OMG,ack is that a fairy?"Y/N says while staring at the world around you.

"Oh hey fairy,please tell me this a fantastical dream?"Luz sighs."GIVE ME YOUR SKIN!!!!"the fairy screams with a very wide sharp toothy mouth."ACk"Luz smacks the fairy.

]"Omyluz are we in the bad place?"I say worriedly."You wish"The poofy haired lady grins.

---------------------------------------------At the weird poofy-haired lady's shop----------------------------------