Eclipse Lake

Luz was acting cuckoo.

Turns out,she has the mold.

The mold is basically a cold,but boiling isles.

I actually think I have it too,but because my mom made sure I had a good immune system in the human realm,the mold doesn't affect me as much.

I've just been sneezing a lot and blaming allergies.

Luz thinks her arms are snakes and she's trying to eat the portal key.

Amity makes a tiny abomination grab the key and hand it to her.

Luz whines.

Eda was also screaming in a room to try and turn into Harpy Eda.

I wasn't going to embarrass myself doing that.

I'll just find a different way.

If anything,I'll just make a deal with Saphire to turn anytime.

Luz texts something on her Mochi?

I don't know what to call those little yellow text things.

And Amity doesn't either,so she gives Luz an OK! before talking to Eda again and Luz co.

She also closed the door on a confused Luz.

Willow comments on seeing Amity so much.

Amity tells everyone that she is an awesome girlfriend.

King tells everyone that it only felt like months ago that Amity tried to kill Luz.

Everyone told him it was.

Amity apologized,before we heard Luz scream.

We slam the door open and Luz was pointing to the echo mouse,who was showing another diary entry.

The entry told us that we need titan blood to make a portal to the human realm,and that we need to go to Eclipse Lake.

Luz started to get up,but we all burritoed her up and told her that Willow and Gus will stay here to protect you,and that the rest of us will go ourselves.

She whined,but agreed.

We got ready to go,and I brought p/n with me.

We followed a map that Luz gave us before we left and was almost at Eclipse Lake.

"This place is crawling with tools.What gives?"King scowls.

"Titans blood is the most powerful source of magic on the boiling isles."Eda explained.

"Witches all over mined the powerful blood to use for extra powerful potions and spells.I'm not surprised Belos wants it."I interject Eda.

Amity says something about herself before including us.

Amity is so protective.

Suddenly,a scout and red bird tumble down into the path we were following.

The dude screamed and growled at the bird after falling.

"A coven scout!"Amity and everyone except me got into a defensive position.

"Ah-Yes!I am but a humble coven scout!I surrender!"I very familiar voice said.

"That was easy."Me and King comment.

I lean on a tree.

"Not so fast.I recognize that annoying voice."Eda states.

"Why does everyone say that?"The scout lowered his head,hurt.

The scout suddenly ran and Amity used some abomination goop to capture him.