Young Blood,Old Souls(Suicide will be mentioned)

I'm hearing my mom and dad scream at each other again.

Before I hear the end of their argument,I remember what happened the day before.

"Why were you so EASY TO CURSE!"

"I am better than you."

Luz almost hitting spikes.

I wake up in a painful panic,noticing more scales on me then last week.

"AGH!Elixir.FUCK!I need elixir.Where am I what's happening?"I freak out.

Hunter comes out from the bathroom with an elixir.

"Y/n!Calm down.Please!Belos doesn't know your here,and Steve is making sure people don't know."Hunter tries to console me while making sure I drink the elixir he was holding.

I gulp the potion down asking Hunter "Where is Eda?".

NO!I can't lose Eda!

"Calm down y/n.I'm going to help you sneak inside the throne room and spy on Belos."Hunter explains.

"What!?I thought you-""Look.I understand how much Eda is too you.And if you lose Eda,I lose you.And I can't do that."Hunter looks at me with a look in his eyes that I can't quite understand.

"Alright.I'm sorry.I'm just worried."I say.

"You should be.We don't have much time to get in the throne room.Now let's go."Hunter rushes as I get up and follow him.

We sneak around the castle and enter the throne room.

Belos isn't there but Lilith enters and sees us.

"Hide.You two may watch this.But I want you too hide just in case Belos says anything."Lilith states before saying something to Owl Eda and blowing a rasberry at her.

I hold my breath at seeing Eda like this.

Belos enters and Eda escapes from the bubble that Lilith put her in and tries to attack Belos.

Belos just teleports and uses magic to throw and restrain Owl Eda.

Belos takes his staff out and points the red gem at her head.

A laser beam hits Eda and She regains her conciousness but not her body.

Lilith apologizes before that happened though.

"Igh.Where am I?What is this?Oh farts.I got caught."Eda exclaims in confusion before realizing what happened.

"Ah.Edalyne Clawthorne.The infamous wild witch of the boiling isles.Mentor of Luz and another witch or human that I don't know of."Belos states calmly.

"You stay away from them,or so help me titan-""You've got it all wrong.The human and friend is safe,for now.I just want the portal that she came through."Belos chuckles slightly.

I just keep watching,trying not to squeak or make any kind of noise.

"Tough!Cause I ain't telling you nothing!"Eda scoffs.

"What a pity.Although,I could just ask the human herself."Belos points out.

"WAIT!Don't touch her.Lilith,don't let him hurt them.Lilith!"Eda yells while being dragged away.

"Ah,taking her to the healing ceremony?"Lilith questions.

"I will not be healing her."Belos states.

"But you promised me."Lilith frowns.

"Don't be so naive Lilith.This is the titans will.All wild witches must be dealt with before the Day of Unity.You understand,don't you?Lilith?"Belos speak's,although I think he was lying.