Any Sport in a Storm

DISCLAIMER:THIS CHAPTER HAS A BIT MORE VULGER LANGUAGE AND SLIGHTLY DIRTY_MINDED THOUGHTS AND CONVOS!BLAME ME AND A VERY TIRED AND BITCHY Y/N!

Luz woke me up in a happy go lucky mood.

She was wearing her school uniform and telling me to get ready.

"Y/n!Get up!Get up!Get up!"Luz rushed.

"Nooooooo.I have work later,I can't right now."I groaned,still groggy from sleep.

"Come oooooooooooooon!"Luz whined.

"Noooo!Leave me along.I had enough energy taken fom me yesterday,I don't need to be drained anymore.Plus,i'm cold,so fuck off."I pulled my lovely warm soft pastel f/c blanket over my head.

"Fiiiiiiine!But you owe me more storytimes later."Liz chided before running off.

I quickly yell that I don't owe her anything before,trying to fall asleep again.

I hear a knock on my window.

I assume it's Eda being weird,so I tell the person to come in.

"Y/n?What are you doing?"I heard a familiar voice say.

"Fucking trying to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep."I groan,curling into an even tighter ball of cosy fluff.

Hunter pulls my covers off and sees that i'm wearing his sweater that he gave me.

Hunter comments that I look better in this hoodie thasn the other one,but y/n doesn't notice.

"Get up,we have work to do."Hunter states.

"No.Fuck work,fuck school,fuck me.I just want sleep.

Hunter pinks up when y/n says fuck me.

The poor bean.

His little 16 year old mind is slightly pervy.

Agh so it goes.

The weird minded people will understand the PURE STRUGGLE OF HAVING A SLIGHTLY PERVY MIND!

Hunters POV.

"No.Fuck work,fuck school,fuck me.I just want sleep."Y/n groans,obviosly not fully awake,and not realizing what she said.

I pink up at her saying 'fuck me'.

I know she's not like that and neither am I.

God!

Why is my mind like this?

First I get all weird and flustery around y/n,and now i'm being pervy.

I hate my life.

"Get up!"I try not to laugh as I drag y/n out of bed and get her to put on her school uniform.

I eventually have to slap her to get out of it.

"You mother...fucking...BITCH!!!!I JUST WANT SOME GOD DAMN SLEEP YOU DICK!"y/n yells before stomping away and putting her uniform on.

When she goes to the bathroom to change,my mind goes red with extremely not like me thoughts.

Why is y/n so attractive when she's being a groggy little bitch.

Why in the fluffy fuck am I thinking that?

God Hunter,stop acting so weird.

Y/n comes out of the bathroom.

She looks so cute in her uniform,but it still baffles me how students are able to take multiple tracks now.

"Can we go?!I wanna get this over with.The faster we get our job DONE!The faster I can get some sleep.You owe me so many fucking cuddles right now."y/n growls.