Portals

It was almost the end of the day.

The sun was setting.

And we had everything except for titan blood for the portal we were trying to make.

I know I have titan blood,but I don't want the others knowing,and,my blood isn't entirely titan.

It's human and witch too.

So What if it corrupts the portal?

When me and Luz were making a portal in the boiling isles,I read a lot about portal stuff.

From what I could get from the partially eaten diary and echo mouse,with info on how witches can teleport,I learned the magic could get corrupted and bring you somewhere completely different.

What if we end up in a world full of frog and amphibian people?

(Totally not a referance to something.Not at all.)

Hunter gives the ok.

The palisman start running through hamster wheels to generate electricity.

Except for the chamealon.

Gus's palisman just stuck to the top.

Vines brought the energy to the door,and kept everything together.

The portal started generating and we saw the weird mirrir world area me and Luz were in.

And then the thing EXPLODED!!!

The fire started to spread around the doorframe and gus took a flame extinguasher.

He then proceeded to spin it around by it's nozzle.

I give him a wtf are you doing look.

Eleven then takes the extunguasher away from Gus and hands it to Vee,who extinguashes the flames.

The flames died down and I let out and angry yell.

Luz crouched and took off her head in defeat.

Amity stays next to her and comforts the sad Luz.

God damn it!

Why isn't this working?

Because we have no titan blood.

AGGGHHHHH!

We all decide to go home.

"Hey,maybe we should make something you guys would make from home?"Eleven offers.

I brighten at that.

This is a good idea.

We run home and start grabbing boiling isles like stuff.

Luz and I tell the others to do whatever and that Vee will help you guys.

We were tired and angry.

"We still can't get home!"I yell.

"I know!Don't remind me.And home?wait.nevermind.I remember."Luz Luz's.

"ha!Yeah..."I look down.

\"Hey.Wings popped out."Luz gently tells me.

"oh.Thanks."I smile,poofing the wings away.

"We should check on the others,shouldn't we."Luz chuckles.

'Yup.They probably made something gross."I smile.

Me and Luz walk to the kitchen and see Willow,Gus,Amity,and Hunter showcasing a gross looking blob of something that resembles food.

They were showing it to Camila.

Vee came up behind them and used her hand in a slicing motion to her throat,basically telling Camila to not eat it.