Thanks to Them

The Haunted Hayride started,and we all got out of Camila's car.

Willow was a demon(A stereotyped demon),Gus was Captain Avery,from Cosmic Frontiers,Amity was Hecate,Luz was Azura,and Hunter was Engineer O Bailey.

I was a werewolf with style,so I could have my ears,horns,and tail out and unhidden.

Everything was so pretty.

The houses were decorated with cool halloween decorations,and there were sooooooo many people.

"Make sure to help Vee with the trick or treaters."Luz told her mom,standing at the front window of the car.

I stop walking and turn,facing Luz and Camila.

"Yeah.You know the trick or treaters can be a bit...demanding."I grimace.

Last time I was at Luz's house on Halloween,the trick or treaters got a biiiiit rough.

Uggghghg.

All of those sticky grimy hands.

And the teens.

"Luz?Y/n?Are you two okay?You don't look so well."Camila pointed ut.

"I was just so excited for this,I couldn't sleep."Luz explained.

I feel like she's lying,but I get it.

She's so stressed.

"Yeah,same.But I also had a really bad headache last night,and you know how car rides get me now.The noises and movements are too much for my weird witch body."I chuckle nervously.

Hunter's pov.

"All right.We'll keep the puzzle a secret till the time is right.And then,we'll tell her about the Titan Blood!"Amity smiled happily.

I felt eyes on me and heard a low laugh,similer to the voice of Belos.

"Did you hear that?"I asked Flapjack with scared uncertainty.

Flapjack shook his head and chirped a no.

"Hey,it's okay.It's probably just in my head again.Nestle down Flapjack."I smile,Flapjack solidifying.

I turn around and face the others with a weird smile.

y/n's pov.

"We're gonna have the best night,and we might even have a surprise for you and y/n!"Amity smiled excitedly.

"Strange.

"Yeah...me too."Lux frowned,walking with everyone.

We walked through the entrance and entered the halloween festival.

Everyone was chatting and having fun.

Wa all still went towards the podium where a play was happening.