Seperate Tides

Me and Luz were both trying to catch monters for bounty and had come a cross Garlog,a supposedly terrifying beast.

Luz mimicked Azura and was about to use Owlbert to attack Garlog whenwe saw that he was only a tiny little monster.

Luz picked him up and was about to put him in a bag when King bit Garlog.

Luz and King started to slightly argue,so I just went to the cart and waited for them to get back.

We all went back to the Owl house and Luz started to make another video to explain this fantastical world to Camila.

However,when Luz sent the video,There was no signal and it didn't fully send.

Without the portal,we don't have wifi,so it's a little anoying.

We heard Eda call us outside,which meant that we were going to the market to sell what we caught.

Lilith then scowled at the fact that everything is covered in feathers.

When we put the catch onto the scale the vendor dude only gave us a single snail.

"What!A single snail!?"Eda retorted.

""Let me finish."The dude guffawed before splitting the snail in half.

"Are you kidding me?Do you even know who I am!?"

"Yeah your Eda the Owl Lady.What are you gonna do?We all know your powerless now."the vendor stated.

Eda growled and tried to use a spell on habit and failed because of the curse.

Everyone that had gathered started to comment.

"I don't need your pity!I was the most wanted criminal for years.You should fear me."Eda scowled when suddenly her wanted poster that she was holding was taken and thrown in the trash.

Lilith commented that her image still held fear and power when suddenly her posters that were up,were replaced by the golden gaurd posters.

"Ugh!Not him!"Lilith spat.

"You knew the Golden Guard Lilith?"Luz asked.

"Sadlt,yes.He's the emperors right hand man and a TeEnAgE prodigy.But he's really just a brat.If he's in charge,vomit."Lilith scowled.

What!?Hunter isn't that bad.

I scowled at Lilith and she just gave me a weird look.

"I work with the dude.He isn't that bad"I stated when suddenly I saw Silver Guard posters as well?

But my name wasn't the Silver Guard.It was the Silver Sleuth.

"Woah!My name changed."I commented.

"Wait.Your the Silver Guar-I mean Sleuth?But your with us?"Lilith questioned.

"I work for Belos and give him small bits of info to tell him where certain people are,but I actually just spy on him.Most of my missions are stealth missions.Or missions with the Golden Guard.And I think he's fine.Lilith."I glare at Lilith when she threw the poster that she was holding of the Golden Guard and it just went right back on her face.

I chuckle at that.

"Karma~"I sing at Lilith before Eda goes on to talk about bounty.

Luz tells her that we should go after the biggest bounty,but Eda quickly dismisses that.

"We should stay on a low profile while my powers are weakened.Why don't we catch the Abominable Cutie Pie?I hear he's very dangerous.And Look?!There he is."Eda points out.