For the Future Part 2

We all walk up the hill and me and Luz are filled with a home feeling.

The Owl House in most of it's glory.

There is grafiti and marks all over it,and the windows are cracked or broken.

Sad.

"What is this place?"Camila questions.

My ears lower as I remember things.

Me and Luz walk up to the door before taking a deep breath.

"Welcome...To the Owl House."We both open the door,letting everyone inside.

It's all empty,and reeeaally dusty.

Camila looks around,Hunter paces outside with palisman following him,Willow and Gus talk to Camilla,and Luz goes into Eda's room to calm down and be sad for a bit.

I look around upstairs to see if anything of mine is still here.

Whether memories,or clothing.

"Oh thank god.Some of my stuff is still here."I say aloud,letting out a relieved sigh when I see some of my clothes still inside my closet.

A colorful orange,blue,and pink shirt,a brown pair of shorts,and a little jewelry Eda gave me.

Well,only earrings she gave me.

One of the bracelets are mine.

Oh Eda.

Please be ok.

Me and Luz really miss you.

I change and take and inhale,trying not to cry.

It's just all coming back so quickly,and the situation is really starting to dawn on me.

I feel a tear run down my cheek.

"Damn it."I murmur,my voice cracking.

I want to say this kid will pay,but he's a kid.

And I know I know him.

Whether a past life,or dreams,I know him.

And we were close.

And I know he's lonely.

I feel like an Alice in Wonderland right now.

But a lot sadder and more pent up Alice.

I wipe my tears away and go back downstairs to sit down for a bit.

I see Amity go inside Eda's room to talk to Luz.

I stop her for a second.

"Make sure to be gentle.Luz is feeling very unsure of herself right now.I know we all are,but we know how Luz can get sometimes.I don't think any of us want her making a random decision to go off alone,or stay in the Human Realm forever."I frown.

"I know.I don't think Luz would go that far,but I'll take your word for it.And I plan on being careful with her.All I want is to make sure she's safe,and ok."Amity went inside.

I get downstairs to see Gus and Willow go to console Hunter.

I want to help him too,but I know I need more time before trying to really talk to anyone.

I take a seat somewhere away from people,but Camila comes to talk to me anyways.

"Well you look nice.A bit beat up,but nice."She states with worry.

"She states with worry