Chapter FOUR

Cole
The next day came and everything was sort of a blur to Cole, well expect Jamie constantly pestering him about the party.
The guy really didn't know when to give up. They were currently in the halls and Jamie was desperate for Cole to change his mind about not coming for the party.

"Come on man I thought you said you'd think about it". Jamie pouted.

"I did think about it". The other boy chimed. "And I'm not going".

"Ughhhhh, c'mon Cole don't be a stick in the mud".

"Why do you even want me to come other than me being your wingman". Cole asked he was really puzzled as to why Jamie wanted him there so badly.

"Because man". Jamie sighed, now standing in front of Cole with his hands on his shoulder.

"Since things got bad between you and Jayson a month ago, you've been depressed to say the least. You don't go out as much, you don't play your stupid shooting games, Jesus Christ you barely even socialize anymore". Jamie added looking concerned.

"Still waiting to see where you're going with this".

Jamie rolled his eyes ."Cole you need this party. You need to drink and get drunk you need to fuck and be fucked".

"If getting laid and blacking out is your definition on how to solve a problem then I'm really not going." Cole snorted.

"Look you're stressed out it shows ok but this might just be a way to relieve some of that stress and forget about the whole Jayson issue". Jamie sympathized.

Cole thought about what the other boy said and he was right. He was stressed as fuck and annoyed at Jayson for being such a dickhead. He needed a way to unwind, and getting laid didn't sound half bad right now.

Cole sighed. "Fine I'll come".

"Really"?? Jamie chimed.

"Don't get all excited or I'll change my mind". The other boy added.

Jamie pouted as he swung his arm around Cole's neck. "This-this is why I love you".

"Nasty". Cole muttered.

Cole got back home to meet his dad on the couch. This was the perfect opportunity to ask for a favor.

"Hey dad". He cooed as he strolled to the kitchen.

"Yeah, what's up". His father asked still reading the book in his hands.

" I'm going for a party tonight". His father's gaze still fixated on the book.

"So can I borrow the Camry". He added with a grin on his face. His father's attention finally shifted from the book.

"The 2018 Camry your mom bought for her birthday, the one she warned both of us not to touch no matter what"? His father questioned.

"The same one". Cole nodded in affirmation .

"Hmm let me think" His father teased. "No".

"Come on dad it's just for tonight. And it's Friday she's probably not coming back home tonight".

"Yeah, probably". The older man scoffed. "I said no Cole, drop it".

Cole sighed depressingly as he took a bite out of his Apple." Would be a shame if mom found out you were still going to that karaoke bar".

The older man's gaze shifted abruptly to his son. " What di-? Are you threatening me!?".

"What?". Cole scoffed. "No, Think of it as blackmail, more or less".

"More or less!!". His dad exclaimed. "The day you found me half passed out on the couch you made me give you 800 bucks to keep your mouth shut. He added.

"Yeah but I never said it was my full cut".

"Son of a-". The older man paused. "You really are your mother's child".

Cole couldn't help but laugh at the comment. What could he say his mother's master manipulator, a helpful trait in times like this.

"So, the car". He smiled.

His dad got up from the couch and handed him the keys." You want it you can have it just for tonight. But let's be clear if there's a scratch or even a single stain on it you're on your own". He warned as he went upstairs.

Well that takes care of that. Cole thought, now to get some sleep for this bullshit of a party.

It was 10:00pm when Cole got up from bed , he checked his phone for some messages and saw 2 from Jamie and 1 from his mom.

From Jamie : To Cole
- dude where are you the party's started already. 9:20pm

- Cole i swear to God if you're not here in 20 minutes I'm gonna beat your ass on Monday. 9:50pm

From Cole : To Jamie
- Hold on to your boxers I'm coming. 10:02pm

From mom : To Cole
- I'm not coming home tonight, love you. 8:50pm

From Cole : To mom
- No problem, make sure to eat. I love you too. 10:03pm.

Cole got out of bed and got dressed. He shrugged on a pair of black jeans and a white shirt that hugged his body revealing his softly toned muscles.

He took one last look in the mirror and wink at himself before he headed out.

Cole arrived at the three storey villa and the party was raging. The pouch was already covered with beer bottles, he walked in and the smell of smoke, alcohol and sweat hit him hard.

There were people EVERYWHERE, loud music playing on the speakers but not so loud, then he spotted Jamie who had a smile plastered on his face looking pretty much intoxicated. He was talking with two girls and then his smile grew wider as he spotted Cole.

He walked over to Cole and swung an arm around his neck.

"You made it!". Jamie beamed .

"As if you'd let me here the end of it if I didn't".

"Come meet these girls, they're hot". Jamie smirked as he pulled Cole towards the living room.

"Ladies, this the guy I've been talking about". He pointed out.

"Cole meet Heather and Riley ".

Cole assessed the two girls, Heather had magma-red hair which crashed over her shoulders while Riley had an ebony black hair. They both had a sculptured figure which was twine-thin. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Whereas Riley's features where more sharp but Heather's body was something to gawk at.
Oh this was definitely gonna take his mind of Jayson.