005: The Tree

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ What I Want ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

The funeral was any old funeral, except it didn't feel right because Will could still be alive. After the funeral Jamie pulled Dustin away from his friends.

"Dustin, after the funeral is over I want you to stay at the Wheelers."

"Why?"

"I am not going to be able to look after you today."

"Why not?"

"I am going to be with Jonathan, he needs someone right now."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too," She says while kissing the top of his head.

"Ew, stop that," Dustin says while pulling away.

"Whatever, I'll see you later."

"Bye."

Jamie then walks over to Jonathan and Nancy.

"What's the plan," She asks.

"We are going to go look for this thing, then kill it." Jonathan answered.

"Woah there, how do we even know where it is?"

"This thing isn't traveling far since all its sightings are within a mile," Nancy explained.

"Exactly. We are going to go to our homes and look for any weapons then meet up at the field near my house," Jonathan said.

"Yeah, okay."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Jamie arrived at her garage where she started looking for anything that could take down a monster. She opened all sorts of bins but found nothing, that's when she remembered to check the shed in the backyard. She turned on the light where she found a small pistol, 2.1 Beretta 92FS, her mother bought in case of emergencies. So, Jamie took the pistol and the bullets and packed her bag and set off.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

She arrived at the meeting spot and saw that Nancy and Jonathan were already there.

"Hey guys," She said.

"Hey Jamie," Nancy said.

"Did you find anything?" Jonathan asked.

Jamie nodded, "What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh, just our shitty parents," Nancy answered.

"What about them?" Jamie asked?

"Just how if or when they ever loved each other," Jonathan explained.

"Ah, I see."

Nancy shot another can, "What about you Jamie? Do your parents love each other?"

There was silence.

Jamie finally spoke up, "Loved. My mom hates him now and honestly, me too."

"How come?" Nancy said.

Another can was shot.

"He's in prison." 

"For what?"

"Geez you ask a lot of questions," Jamie snapped.

"Shall we go?" Jonathan asked.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.