019: Interrogation

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ What I Want ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

3RD PERSON POV:

All the kids were nearing the edge of the forest only when they heard a voice call out.

"WHO'S THERE?" 

They all walked out to see Jonathan Byers and Nancy Wheeler. 

They both responded, "STEVE? JAMIE?"

"NANCY?" Steve asked.

Then Jamie asked, "Jonathan?"

They all walked toward each other and Nancy said, "What are you guys doing here?"

Steve responded harshly, "What are YOU doing here?"

"We're looking for Mike and Will."

Dustin spoke up, "They're not in there, are they?"

"We're not sure."

Jonathan asked, "Why?"

Just then the monsters screeched from inside the lab. Everyone's worst fear came true; everything from last year just got worse. 

They were all trying to figure out why this is happening again when Jamie noticed that the electricity came back on. 

"The power's back," She said.

They all ran to the gate seeing if it would open. Jonathan was pressing the button with no success. Dustin told Jonathan to let him try; still nothing. After a few more minutes, Dustin hit the button and the gate opened. 

Jonathan and Nancy got into their car to go up and see what the issue was. 

Max walked closer and said, "Guys."

Just then Jonathan and Hopper's car sped around the corner, honking at them. Jonathan went on ahead while Hopper stopped his car telling them all to climb in. The kids got in the back row and with the help of Steve, Jamie got into the front seat and he followed after. Then Hopper followed Jonathan. 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

They arrived at the Byers where Joyce put Will, who was unconscious, on the couch. Jonathan was comforting her and Hopper was on the phone with the police. The other kids were in the kitchen and Jamie and Steve were next to Hopper. 

"Sam Owens. Dr. Sam Owens," Hopper was saying.

"How many people at the lab?"

"I don't know how many people are there! I don't know how many people are left alive!"

"Have you contacted the police?"

"I AM THE POLICE! CHIEF JIM HOPPER!"

"Is there a number I can reach you at?"

"Yes, the number that I gave you, yes."

"Okay, yes, I got it."

"6767...I will be here."

He then hung up the phone.

"They didn't believe you, did they?" Dustin asked.

Hopper turned to look at him, "We'll see."

"'We'll see?' We can't just sit here while those things are loose!" Mike exclaimed.

"We stay here, and we wait for help."