1.꧁Auditon꧂

'Aether thought their laugh was cute and he was happy to see Y/n calmer than before.'

꧁_______________________________꧂

-KOREA, SEOUL CITY 21:00-
.
.
.

It was it.

Today is finally the day that Y/n L/n finally makes a name for themself in the idol industry.

It was a dream that Y/n has had ever since they were a child. Seeing their favourite idol IU perform on stage, they wanted to be just like her!

For Y/n, their dream was to debut as a soloist and have many fans.
Although they weren't picky.

Y/n would be fine with anything to be honest. Just as long as they become an idol, which even then, is an extremely slim chance.

Just a few days ago, they were selected to be apart of a new group with 4 other members.

They were acquainted already with two of the members due to them training together.
Their names were Xiao and Venti, they trained together as trainees a lot but they didn't speak much to each other.

-

Venti was already friends with Y/n since he was quite a extroverted person and was friends with almost everyone. He was totally idol material!
He had a cute face, skillful dancer and an amazing voice.

-

Xiao was a introverted person, he didn't speak, share his opinion and he didn't communicate often with others.
He could be seen a lot with his sister who is already an idol part of a group named 'Liyue Gals!' Or 'LG' for short.

His personality and style was definitely a good combination. The mysterious yet mean persona would be a jackpot for gaining tons of fangirls. Perfect for why he'd be selected.

 Perfect for why he'd be selected

.
.
.

The building that stood in front of Y/n was tall and intimidatingly big. Anyone could get lost in it!