11. ꧁Tired꧂

-3RD PERSON POV-(Y/N'S STORY)

-3RD PERSON POV-
(Y/N'S STORY)

The media went quiet, people slowly stopped talking about Y/n's scandal which was more of a good thing. Although the hype for 5wirl was slowly dying down aswell as the only thing people had to say about the group was it's controversy. Luckily, there was an upcoming comeback in the works that 5wirl had all been working hard on!

-

In the 5wirl dorms, Aether and Y/n arrived together after spending some time out together.
"I'm completely exhausted.."
Y/n whined as they flopped onto the couch. Aether just let out a small chuckle at Y/n's antics. He placed down the bags and dropped them next to the kitchen counter. He approached the couch and sat down next to Y/n aswell.

"I get what you mean.. you worked very hard today, I'm so proud of you!"
He cheered placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n looked at him and couldn't hold back the smile they had when they heard that. They turned away and had a downturned smile while trying to hold their real one back. A light blush dusted the cheeks of Y/n aswell making it obvious that they were slightly embarrassed.

"What? Are you smiling? That's so cute, don't hide it"
Aether said making Y/n even more shy.
"I'm gonna ignore you now. You're worse than Kazuha and even I thought that was impossible"
Y/n commented glaring at him. Aether rolled his eyes at the mention of Kazuha.

"Wow, I'm not that bad! At least I don't flirt with every girl I know"
Aether argued back making Y/n laugh. His eyebrows furrowed and he scoffed.
"I'm serious! You should've seen when we were trainees. He was flirting with so many other trainees I was surprised he didn't get kicked!"

Y/n looked at him and finally released the suppressed smile they had. Aether admired every little detail on their face while they were turned to him. Maybe if they hadn't chose such awkward careers and they had met in this same exact life, at this exact moment, under the same circumstances, he would've already not held back and pressed his lips against theirs.

"Fine whatever. You're not as bad as him if that makes you feel better. I can't be bothered to argue"
They mumbled softly. Both stayed quiet and just went on their phones. A few minutes later, the feeling of someone's head fell against Aether's shoulder. He immediately stiffened but relaxed once he realised that it was none other than Y/n who peacefully fell asleep while scrolling through social media.

Aether's heart didn't race or feel nervous but instead he felt as if all stress had been gone. He was with the one person, the only person, that he would ever want to be with. He clicked on the camera app on his phone then immediately started snapping photos of Y/n.
"You're pretty even whenever you're sleeping"
He said quietly as he admired all the photos he just took.

The front door opened and someone yelled,
"I'm home!"
The person came into the same room but went quiet whenever Aether hushed them.
"Shhh, don't wake them.."

His eyes narrowed and the sight bothered him but he also felt calmer whenever he saw Y/n sleeping peacefully... just on Aether's shoulder of course..
"Whatever. I'm going to my room. You should wake them up though, they shouldn't sleep in here"
Xiao whispered before stomping off.

A sigh left Aether as he rested his head on Y/n's. It was so calm and so quiet until... A song set at full volume blasted down the entire 5wirl dorms making both Y/n and Aether bolt awake. Y/n's heart raced as they were suddenly just awoken by the loud music while Aether facepalmed and could feel the anger boiling.

"One second."
Aether said with a smile and a happy face but the pissed off aura he gave off was a dead give away that Aether was just on the urge of killing someone. He walked off and he pounded on the door with his fist as he shouted,
"ARE YOU CRAZY? TURN DOWN THE MUSIC XIAO. I SWEAR TO GOD"
He rattled the door but the handle was locked and he couldn't open it at all.

The music seemed to get turned down and it went quiet again. Xiao's voice from the other side shouted back,
"My bad"
Sarcastically. Xiao heard Aether groan at him then walk off.

 Xiao heard Aether groan at him then walk off

-3RD PERSON POV-
(XIAO'S STORY)

Did Xiao do it on purpose when he blasted music from his room? Maybe. Did he have the intention of waking Y/n up because he might've felt a little bit jealous? Also maybe. One thing's for sure. He completely regretted absolutely nothing.

He flopped onto his bed and a smirk crept on his face while he enjoyed hearing Aether rant off about how inconsiderate Xiao was being.

-

Both Kazuha and Venti were out together at night walking home from the dorms. All of a sudden Kazuha sneezed randomly.
"Woah that was a bad one. You okay Kazuha?"
Venti asked curious. Kazuha nodded his head but then mumbled,
"Why do I feel like someone's talking about me right now?"

Venti shrugged then responded,
"Probably Xiao badmouthing you again to the girl trainees or Y/n"
Kazuha paused and his eyes widened in surprise.
"WHAT!"
He then started to run off back to the dorms,
"XIAO YOU BASTARD!"

Struggling with all the bags he was carrying, Venti tried to chase behind Kazuha aswell,
"WAIT FOR ME KAZUHA!!"