4. ꧁New Week... And already new scandal?꧂

I looked at Xiao who seemed to be bewildered. He turned his head around to me and sighed,
"I don't get paid enough for this sh*t"
He walked away tired and I facepalmed.

꧁_______________________________꧂

-홍대 (Hongdae), KOREA, AFTERNOON TIME 14:00-

-Y/N's pov-

Y'know, for starting off as a kpop idol in a fresh new group, you'd expect to get attention but not almost INSTANTLY get into a scandal, not just any, but a DATING scandal.

I'm not gonna lie, I set myself up doing that. In Korea, it's not that we're NOT allowed to date as a idol, it's more of a "don't get caught doing it" thing. As far as I know, it's been about a month being in 5wirl and I haven't gotten any angry or complaints from my company about my behaviour.

I thought that was strange, but not even that, the FANS, especially FANGIRLS actually seem to be interested in the dating scandal with Xiao and I. Even weirder, they seem to support it.

When Xiao's asked about it, he puts on a act and gently smiles and responds,
"Me and Y/n aren't dating, apologies for any confusion"

He doesn't seem to deny what happened either or speak up and try to call me out for lying.
I thought he'd be pissed about it but nevermind...?

-

I laid calmly in my bedroom as I scrolled through social media on my computer. I scoffed and did a eye roll when I saw a post from a 5wirl fan saying,

"
@MeodaLGstan

'It's been a month since Xiao has confessed his feelings to Y/n. Is it bad that I sorta want them to end up together?'
.
.
.

@Pokipoki_10

'Not at all. I think having a couple in the group is cute. Have you seen them in videos? So cuteee, he def likes them🥰'"

-NARRATOR POV-

Aether and Venti were chilling out in her room. The group decided to hang out more, of course Kazuha was busy and Xiao was being as antisocial as ever.

Aether decided to do some of his studies in Y/n's house as he still decided to attend university. So did Venti but he preferred to still slack off. While Aether was writing, Venti was busy trying to make pencils stack.