13. ꧁Item꧂

"다가와 이리, 넌 날 봐 이미
I'm gonna cherish you, you, you, you.
완벽한 케미 알게 해줄 테니
I'm gonna cherish you, you, you."

-1ST PERSON POV-{Y/n's story}

-1ST PERSON POV-
{Y/n's story}

"For as long as I can remember, I've always adored idols. I knew what I wanted to be the second I saw Lee Ji-eun perform her song 'Lilac' on stage. I'm sure even my mother got sick of hearing it get repeated so much. I was truly a huge fan."

"So imagine the happiness and the shock little 14 year old me would receive when they realised that they achieved their dream. Truly. It's a feeling like no other to get the one thing you've been desperate for all this time."

"Despite so much drama to my name now, I learnt to keep going. Why would I listen so much to people and all their harsh comments about me if I wouldn't even take their advice in the first place? Maybe they're jealous. That's why i'm the one of the top idols in the world while they're there still there trying to figure out their life and tear me down just because I've already figured out who I am."

I pursed my lips, thinking what to say next yet no amount of letters connecting together in my head made sense or felt right to say in the moment. I just spoke from the heart this time.

"Thank you for supporting me. I'll keep being your idol and a presence online to influence you guys. I hope I put the same smile on your face as you've put on mine with helping my dream come true.
All eyes on us, I am Y/n L/n. The main visual of 5wirl and hopefully your favourite. Bye for now~"

-3RD PERSON POV-{Y/n's story}

-3RD PERSON POV-
{Y/n's story}

"Wow, so sweet. It almost made me care."
Xiao's monotone voice said as Y/n placed down the headphones and stopped recording. Coming out of the studio, Y/n'a fingers flicked Xiao's forehead.
"Do you have to be so pessimistic all the time?"