6. ꧁Picture Perfect꧂

"Y'know, if I had a camera, I could picture us together"
Venti said with a cheeky smile, as if he said the most convincing pickup line ever.
"Oh my god"
Y/n responded with the most disgustingly-shocked face ever.

-PHOTOSHOOT STUDIO--3RD PERSON POV-

-PHOTOSHOOT STUDIO-
-3RD PERSON POV-

Miss Gyeong ran from side to side, quickly trying to get all the camera men and everything in place. She wasn't wasting anytime trying to get this photoshoot done. She even yelled at multiple people, so much that Y/n actually felt bad for the workers.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE! Y/N AND AETHER HAS A TIGHT SCHEDULE, HURRY IT UP!"
She shouted out.

That's right. Y/n and Aether were gonna host a show with eachother. It was good since many were fans of the two. Between the fan ships of 5wirl, Aether was actually the second most shipped with them despite being the one who least interacts with her amongst the members.

Y/n and Aether stood beside eachother holding their mics and scripts. This was the first time Y/n's ever hosted a show, and it was gonna be hard. They are actually shy but only puts on a act for a camera. They slowly regretted accepting the invitation as a host.

They let out a shaky sigh, preparing themselves mentally for what's to come. Aether looked at Y/n and put his hand on Y/n's shoulder. They looked up at him and he made a comforting smile.
"Hey, it's okay. I'm the leader of 5wirl. I won't let anything embarrassing happen"

Y/n smiled and soon, the cameras already were about to start the action.
Smiling as they held their mics and prepared to roll, Y/n tried her best not to feel nervous on the show.
'3, 2, 1...'

"Hello there! I'm your host Aether, leader and center of the korean idol group, 5wirl."
"My name is Y/n. The pretty visual member of 5wirl and today we will be interviewing the famous actress aswell as soloist, Yunjin!"
The lines started off at a great start.

The interview itself wasn't entirely bad either. Aether as the leader, spoke the most to Yunjin and asked a lot of questions while Y/n sat there doing their best to stay quiet and look good for the camera if they weren't getting that much lines. Their main role was to ask follow up questions to Yunjin's answer.

Everything was fine until Y/n's camera shyness kicked in. Right in the middle of speaking, Y/n couldn't help but feel all eyes on them. They stuttered a little in between lines but quickly finished their question before feeling their face turn red.

Noticing Y/n's strange slip up and shy behaviour all of a sudden, Aether looked at Y/n who seemed to be quiet and looked like they were about to burst into tears. Feeling a warm and soft hand wrap around theirs, Y/n was surprised to realise that Aether secretly held onto Y/n's shaky and nervous hand.

He smiled gently to Y/n, assuring them that he was there to help and he mouthed,
'You're doing great! Keep going'
This gave them the courage they needed to calm down. Turning their head away from the camera, they took a deep breath away from the microphone so they could compose them self.

They turned back around and luckily, the rest of the interview was a success! There wasn't any embarrassing moments and Y/n delivered their lines perfectly while also looking amazing in every other shot.

Around the end of the episode, they had to do the outro or closing part of the show where they stood together, talked for a while then eventually said goodbye to the viewers.

"I don't know about you Y/n but I was extremely nervous talking to Yunjin. She's definitely something"
"I know right Aether! She's an iconic face in the idol industry"
"Well then, for miss Yunjin, please stream her new song. I was definitely satisfied with this comeback"
"Hmmm okay! I'll 100% watch her new m/v. Her songs never let down"

Everything they said was scripted. It was so they looked good for the audience aswell as for other idol images so that maybe more fans would support that idol or their favourite idols would be convinced to go on the show.

For the final lines, Y/n spoke again about the next group they'll be interviewing.
"Also, next time we will be interviewing a different group to talk about their new song... spoiler... case 143!"
"Case 143? What does that mean?"
"The case 143 has a secret message, we'll talk about it next time on the show!"

An idea popped up in Aether's head. This line was definitely not in the script and might get him in trouble.
"Well let's see... Can you decode this message Y/n? 529"
"Eh?"
Looking in the script, Y/n failed to find any other lines that included what Aether said. Assuming it was just going to be a joke, Y/n played along.

"529...? Hmm, what does that mean Aether?"
"You're so beautiful."
Doing their best to not make a surprised face or turn red from embarrassment, Y/n did a stupid laugh.
"Haha funny joke..."

They took a glance at Aether once again who had a prideful smirk on his face which annoyed Y/n.
'Did he seriously just try embarrassing me?!'
The cameramen and directors were also confused as in the back, they all also took glances and strange looks at eachother wondering if that was also in the script.

Speaking together to do their group outro they spoke loudly,
"All eyes on us, we are 5wirl!"
"Thank you for your support, from your host Aether"
"And your other host, Y/n L/n"
The cameras cut and they were done with recording.

Taking a deep breathe out, it was finally over and Y/n could go home. Aether patted Y/n's back and happily spoke.
"Great job today Y/n. You did amazing"
He walked off before Y/n replied,
"You know flirting on live television and saying stuff like that can get us in trouble and risk our careers?"

He turned around letting Y/n see his gentle smile and then his response was,

"Maybe you're worth the risk."

Saying very surely as he walked off stage leaving Y/n frozen and speechless with their mic in hand.