2. ꧁Results꧂

"You made it right? Should idols even be drinking unsupervised or something?"
"I-uhmm.. Nobody said that they have to know."

꧁_______________________________꧂

-SEOUL CITY, KOREA, MORNING TIME 7:20AM-

-IN Y/N's BEDROOM-

(Y/n's POV)

I'm feeling tired still... If I could, I would prefer to sleep more. I know that's not a choice though. I have to get into routine of waking up early if I want to be an idol..

An..

Idol...?

My brain was telling me that I'm forgetting something. I couldn't tell what though, come on silly thoughts! Get uncluttered and whatever I forgot, please come to mind!

My eyes fluttered open as the morning sunshine glowed on my face..

OH WAIT-

I'M SUPPOSED TO GET MY AUDITION RESULTS BACK TODAY!

I quickly sat straight up in my bed, my eyes stopped going blurry.
I looked in the mirror and I had a huge smile on my face.

Ah.. the face that will finally appear in a bunch of fancams and future edits by simping fans 😌.

'𝓨/𝓷 𝓵/n♡'

The future name of the best sub vocalist and DEFINITELY a visual, the best member of the group 5wirl!

While admiring how the best outcome of my career may turn out, I opened up my pc and went into my email notifications.

I scrolled to finally see the company's name with a notification saying,

'TEYVAT ENT.
         Hello L/n, Y/n. We have come with your
                     Results of your audition.
               We have decided that you have..."